Santa Cruz California raise your hands

• Thread starter Fuzzdog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fuzzdog

Fuzzdog

Whats up? Where is Santa Cruz California at? San Francisco forum or Central Cal forum? I always thought we was all the way Central Cal? Half Moon Bay to Pismo Beach is the Central Coast. EXCUSE ME. Anyway where is everyone from Santa cruz? Bros... we here around tHE Monterrey Bay, Grow the stinky-est, sticky-est, sweetest, Kind-Kind, as You will find on the west coast. Now that saying something. and aint no one from here showing what we can do, and raising their hand. well LETS SEE IF i CAn get that changed.

S

Sketch415

Whats up? Where is Santa Cruz California at? San Francisco forum or Central Cal forum? I always thought we was all the way Central Cal? Half Moon Bay to Pismo Beach is the Central Coast. EXCUSE ME. Anyway where is everyone from Santa cruz? Bros... we here around tHE Monterrey Bay, Grow the stinky-est, sticky-est, sweetest, Kind-Kind, as You will find on the west coast. Now that saying something. and aint no one from here showing what we can do, and raising their hand. well LETS SEE IF i CAn get that changed.

I grew up in salinas
its nice to see fellow farmers around my old stomping grounds :rasta:

G

grandaddypurple

Right on sketch I've been here in Salinas since birth, still here for now. Glad to see another thc'er from here. :afroweed: Lets see some more people from around here!

S

Sketch415

Right on sketch I've been here in Salinas since birth, still here for now. Glad to see another thc'er from here. :afroweed: Lets see some more people from around here!

hell yeah I feel you man
how the hell are u able to grow around there?! the cops are nuckin futs even if you are a patient

Fuzzdog

Fuzzdog

Yes... I knew it

Yes....Salinas.. the salad bowl of cali.. yeah.. have friends in Las Lomas. Now that I know that there's some of us around, I'll continue to seek them out. just don't know why we don't have more local networking like in the bay area. With the different growers, and growing co-ops, in the Monterey Bay area alone. there is a good number of us. Damn bros lets talk, and network

So Welcome..... Sketch, & Grand Dad. So fellas.... stay in touch

N

nor cali farmer

central cali goes all the way to red bluff from red bluff its nor cali

B

BoogerGreen

Ive wondered that myself? Where are all the people reppin SC, and the bomb that comes out of there!

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
I worked at the boardwalk one summer when i was 19... good times... :)

Fuzzdog

Fuzzdog

Again.....

Welcome.... Cali Farmer, Booger G, Jay B.

appreciate the posting...

If you been following the thread you'll see were trying to get a few from the area to touch base here. I'd really like to see some local networking kicking off.

"In california.... the up north gets all the press, but really the central coast grows the best....."

T

the Rock

Santa Cruz here, actually closer to Big Basin but still only 20minutes away,been growing a local strain for almost 15 yrs called UZI=still the bomb of bombs
couple new dispensaries opened up in Boulder Creek and Ben Lomond(have not visited though)

Carnack

Carnack

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm in the MBay area as well...long time hemp head doing what we do in the Zayante scene.

If it was good enough to produce Chem Dog it's good enough to talk about it.

H

HowardHunt

I'm in Santa Cruz, never heard that Zayante had a hand in Chemdog though, always knew that as a Creste Butte strain originally.

I like it around here though, we don't get the press, we have good limits and some pretty talented green thumbs.

Uzi is new to me as well. love the local Allanwrench though.

Any other good local strains that have been hiding in the SLV for decades?

T

the Rock

I'm in the MBay area as well...long time hemp head doing what we do in the Zayante scene.

If it was good enough to produce Chem Dog it's good enough to talk about it.

Zayante as in Loch Lomond res area? almost bought near there but was worried about access during winter with only one road in and out basically,plus all the shacks i was looking at either had septic or foundation problems

Fuzzdog

Fuzzdog

Welcome...

Rock, Carnack, and Howard,

so glad that we are starting to surface. our number is growing.

H

HowardHunt

I was looking up in Zayante a few weeks ago myself. Went up to a place to see that the floor were still totally molded!!!! It's up there for sure.

So much beauty in this county it's hard to go wrong though but yeah, gotta watch out with the housing thing, people try to push off red flags all the time.

500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

Lots of good houses up there but you need to stay out from under the redwoods or you will be fighting moisture problems in all but the summer season. But yeah, I like the lack of attention that SC receives. Lots of talent there too

G

grandaddypurple

Good to see some activity here in the area. Been looking for some quality meds around here, found some decent blue dream. Just not the quality I need. Any help would be highly appreciated, some of the stuff posted sounds great.

Its time for that outdoor probably going to pop a few beans I have and perhaps acquire a few cuts, not sure yet, but I need to make up my mind soon. Last year the rain/moisture kinda screwed with harvest like 2-3 weeks before they were going to be at their prime :headbang: some nice tops got grey/brown mold/mildew and had to be removed. The spores spread through the air and the scissors used. Found out a little too late, but will know for future use.

Thinking of a greenhouse or just a covered area so rain does not get buds soaked with rain.

T

tcurtiss

I live over the hill in San Mateo but find myself always heading to SC to get the sticky itcky like snoop always says

Great buds for sure

H

HowardHunt

Lots of good houses up there but you need to stay out from under the redwoods or you will be fighting moisture problems in all but the summer season. But yeah, I like the lack of attention that SC receives. Lots of talent there too

haha i know what you mean buddy, that's why buying a dehum in santa cruz county is pretty much like trying to score the hot toy at christmas anytime they come in.

Top Bottom