Santa Cruz California raise your hands

• Thread starter Fuzzdog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

the Rock

will a dehumidifier help with PM,or is it just a preventative measure for mold/budrot i use a sulphur burner every few months but would rather not

T

the Rock

anyone freqent any of the dispensaaries in SC county, I know there are some new ones on the hwy 9 corridor (boulder creek to felton)

G

grandaddypurple

I've only visited scpc and greenway in santa cruz. Been looking for a better source for quality meds lately tho, the clubs do not do oz's at good prices and qps and the such are out of the question when it somes to reasonable prices and high quality. Only way it seems is find a good private source, or grow yer own.

Fuzzdog

Fuzzdog

Been awhile since I've been able to check the thread. Welcome to those bthat have posted since I was last here. So glad that people are continuing to stop by and say high....

Have not been to, or even aware of the new clubs up in the BC area. But gladly, I welcome them....

As for moisture, "in them thar hills"... I know from area experience, that you will have to run dehumifiers for a healthy grow. The question being how many.......... not to bore anyone.. If you would like more info, please feel free to email me.

L

LOCO__MOCO

All the herb I have ever got from Santa Cruz has been excellent... :bong-hits: Why would anyone go to a shop when other sources offer great stuff???

T

tcurtiss

All the herb I have ever got from Santa Cruz has been excellent... :bong-hits: Why would anyone go to a shop when other sources offer great stuff???

Do you use the clubs or have a personal hookup?

I have gotten very nice meds from SC

L

LOCO__MOCO

I started visiting up there before the med really scene blew up and it has always been excellent quality... at a great price. Diff peeps but always quality

M

medicaluser700

Im in SC... I love it here... I'm looking to network a lil more these days whats up folks? I just did a year long project with cali connect OG to find keepers and I have a serious stable of top 10 phenos [all unique in their own right] I got out of the 150 or so I popped. I love chems and ogs who doesn't? get on the bandwagon haha... We have a lil collective going and vend sometimes to other ones...

Didn't know about the new clubs in BC I should check em out.. I don't really like greenway or SCPC. We are pretty much all in house these days so we know whats what also for pest and disease issues.

Keep it wierd SC!

Carnack

Carnack

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm doing the same thing medicaluser700..no sense beating around the bush when Chem is the only deal in town. We should hook up.

T

the Rock

I'm doing the same thing medicaluser700..no sense beating around the bush when Chem is the only deal in town. We should hook up.

we should do a meet and greet type hookup id like to meet some of the other locals to maybe trade some strains

500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

haha
keep it weird!
thats definitely the SC motto

i hear the pink umbrella man is getting into politics

K

koolace

Hola!!!

Hello to all the good folks on here! Im down in santa maria. Im looking to move up to santa cruz some time within the year.See how that goes. Also looking to network with fellow medical patients. Im starting to acquire strains and would like to exchange and learn from experienced growers. Looking forward to meeting good people and starting long friendships. Well thanks for reading this .Sending the positive grow vibes to all my fellow farmers...Peace!!!:sun

K

koolace

Thanks for the messages from all the good people ive seen here on this thread, sorry im not able to message you back yet, not enough posts.

R

RobertPlant

Hey to all fellow locals, it's great to see our little slice of heaven being represented here!

Our medicine is the best around, but we all need to unite against the unfair and uncompassionate prices that are being charged at the clubs in our county. There are many mom and pop co-ops sprouting up everyday in Santa Cruz that offer excellent medicine at fair donation rates. These co-ops are operated by members and all the medicine is locally grown. Let greenway and scpc know that you will no longer support outrageous prices for low grade meds! Call Granny Purps, Capitola Healing Collective or Ethnobotanica and support your local growers!

Just my 2 cents.
:afroweed:

T

the Rock

Hey to all fellow locals, it's great to see our little slice of heaven being represented here!

Our medicine is the best around, but we all need to unite against the unfair and uncompassionate prices that are being charged at the clubs in our county. There are many mom and pop co-ops sprouting up everyday in Santa Cruz that offer excellent medicine at fair donation rates. These co-ops are operated by members and all the medicine is locally grown. Let greenway and scpc know that you will no longer support outrageous prices for low grade meds! Call Granny Purps, Capitola Healing Collective or Ethnobotanica and support your local growers!

Just my 2 cents.

Good Knowledge Bro

K

koolace

Just my 2 cents.

Great post, theres many here who feel as you do!!

Top Bottom