Santa Marta Colombian Gold smoke report

• Thread starter johnursery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SLO Grown

The idiot has spoken, many great cuts were found in mixed pack for ur info. Learn something...If u know what ur doing u should have no problem identifying a strain. Especially a Chemdog, a Thai, or a purple indica strain from the rest.

Gotcha....

johnursery

johnursery

bphead
u r in the WRONG THREAD dude. if sativaa arent your thing, u should run towards whatever floats your boat, BUT you shouldn;t knock Johnnursery cuz he likes SMCG....

nice lookin bud there JN!! it looks very similiar to the LP#2 i had grown b4 from rms...dont mind the knucklehead mmy friend, not everybody can have good taste, and know we have an perfect example of that typa guy

sugar water,, how old r you?? i bet that sugar watered weed taste like burnt sugar huh? geez, r u really serious here?

i dont understand how smcg attracts silly posters talkin bout sugar water n mixed packs of beans...wow!

hey jyip whats good mang! thanks for the words, speaking of LP2 i had just tryed some of the super skunk x colombian gold cross i made, just last weekend when one of my old army buddies came for a visit, only had a small sample but its like the colombo recombined with the SS in a great way, im very much looking forward to eventualy running it cause i have a bunch of beans so i could make my selections much bigger and cull for certain phenotypes all that good stuff...but im trying to work on some hindu kush at the moment and got loads of nice landraces to go through eventualy lol one of these days...peace

TortureKill

TortureKill

Great report JN! I am a sativa lover myself. Ive been after a nice columbo strain for years. We used to grow an old school Red bud cut, but its long gone now, and all we have are the memories :) Im working with a lot of landrace and pure strains now, to try to find that perfect sativa. Ignore that ass hat that posted on the last page. He has proven his ignorance, and the fact that he knows nothing about sativas. One common misconception is sativas are LONG FLOWERING... So not true. ive grown a few african sativas that finish in under 60 days. Theres nothing like a nice soaring sativa buzz. Keep doing what your doing brother. Id like to see some breeding projects done with this columbian. Keep us updated on your progress. Your a lucky man to have the opportunity to grow and smoke this jem

johnursery

johnursery

thanks TK, i think actualy mota is working with a red-c cut, would love to see that crossed with another colombo or somthing that will keep the effects were there at...i had plans to cross the hindu kush im growing now to the colombian gold but im not completely sold i think ill have to make some selections to the supposedly true breeding hindu kush, my hopes are that it will make it loads easier to grow and still not impart on the sativa head for head meds but add a little numbing for neouro relief....however i may have to revisit the super skunk x colombian...super skunk is the skunk crossed back to its afghani roots and super skunk x colombian gold is super skunk crossed back to its sativa roots :D lots of genetic recombination and still hybrid vigour

B

Biggestpothead

Great report JN! I am a sativa lover myself. Ive been after a nice columbo strain for years. We used to grow an old school Red bud cut, but its long gone now, and all we have are the memories :) Im working with a lot of landrace and pure strains now, to try to find that perfect sativa. Ignore that ass hat that posted on the last page. He has proven his ignorance, and the fact that he knows nothing about sativas. One common misconception is sativas are LONG FLOWERING... So not true. ive grown a few african sativas that finish in under 60 days. Theres nothing like a nice soaring sativa buzz. Keep doing what your doing brother. Id like to see some breeding projects done with this columbian. Keep us updated on your progress. Your a lucky man to have the opportunity to grow and smoke this jem

Well all strains have different flowering times but the pure cgold and cblack I'm lookin at is 14wks min. Sativas rock btw I'm not a sativa basher. I'm sorry for venting my opininons on sativas when I prefer hybrids. There's nothing like a little bit of everything.

johnursery

johnursery

Well all strains have different flowering times but the pure cgold and cblack I'm lookin at is 14wks min. Sativas rock btw I'm not a sativa basher. I'm sorry for venting my opininons on sativas when I prefer hybrids. There's nothing like a little bit of everything.

no problem, we all have our like and disslikes i just assumed from what you said and how you said that maybe you were trying to get into a debate or push an opinion on a smoke report thread, i appologize too... Northone thanks for stopping in, i hear ya on how some are not as typical as some sativas and probably has some other genetics in its history but i think somtimes some of the trait differences are from the highland and lowland regions colombian plants are addapted to, it reminds me of plants in the himalayans that show characteristics of sativas and indicas in the same region...unfortunately this line of colombian gold is the only colombian line ive grown myself but i knew it was the line behind the love potion that i loved and shows realy strong sativa characteristics

S

Shiplessocean

Very nice mat, always loved that landrace, vie always wanted to try more of reefer mans gear, soon or enough eh

C

Canvas

makes me want to grab a pack and then do the love potion X myself. I hear reefs Nepalese highland is a good LR Indica but more stable than these. I can't recall... are these (SMCG) listed as an IBL? Great smoke report by the way, love that up sativa high that has you gigglin like a kid if you have enough, great memories... seems like it's getting harder and harder to find this kinda herb these days. Maybe it's just me?

there listed as an IBL but there is still alot of genetic variation in there IMO great for pheno hunting or creating your own IBL line from your favorite phenotype, cant comment on the highland nepalese as ive not grown it though...peace

The Nepalese Highland from Reeferman and others, is the most boring pot I ever smoked. There, I warned you. It is the most middle of the road bud in every way, kinda head high, kinda body, kinda stretchy but not too much, a little fruity, a tad skunky, very bland. I suspect it's use as a breeding tool is that it just does not overwhelm in a cross, being so balanced to begin with.

I had trouble with herms, but I think that was my fault. They vary in potency and yield, you gotta grow out lots and look for the keepers.

M

m3vert7590

looks like the black haze strain that has been passed down in my cuban blood for years and years! i wondder how similar these 2 sativas really are... the haze im talking about is dominated in south florida mostly and the tristate area as well... its my favorite sativa of all time and that columbian gold looks very similar!

johnursery

johnursery

The buds on that really resemble a romulan-esque look to me. Looks fucking excellent man.

if im not mistaken romulan is supposed to be korean and colombian i think so that would make sense

johnursery

johnursery

looks like the black haze strain that has been passed down in my cuban blood for years and years! i wondder how similar these 2 sativas really are... the haze im talking about is dominated in south florida mostly and the tristate area as well... its my favorite sativa of all time and that columbian gold looks very similar!

yea i grew up in O'town and when i first started smoking around middle school just around 1990 most stuff was import or outdoor and there was alot of good colombian hybrids, the first crippy i had was outdoor grown and had more sativa in it than the crippy's i tried in the later 90's...haze has colombian gold in it already so maybe thats where the resemblance comes from but maybe it was a haze back crossed to a colombian...of all the import in O'town around 90 colombian was always the best, didnt compare to mexican or jamaican for me anyways....i think some gold is in store for a big comeback just like when haze had a comeback

G

Greencandyman

This is one of my favorites. Just picked up 6 more orders from RM, Can't wait. Love to smoke it and sit up under the giant douglas firs and contemplate life-makes you feel one with the world. Gonna pop columbian black for the first time as well. Let you know how it went and send some pics, but I already have a good idea....

G

Greencandyman

Hey Canvas-that Nepalese Highland is actually pretty good. Picked up 3 more orders of it for outside. It is probably better than inside, and there are some good phenos in there, just need a little larger gene pool to choose from. I always have liked reefermans gear. Wish he would let some of that silver leaf,Hoa Boc, better known as vietnamese mindfuck go-WOW! Amazing shit! That nepalese just needs the sun in my opinion, and a good cure of three months. Then check it out.

alligator

alligator

bphead
sugar water,, how old r you?? i bet that sugar watered weed taste like burnt sugar huh? geez, r u really serious here?

i dont understand how smcg attracts silly posters talkin bout sugar water n mixed packs of beans...wow!

lol I was thinking the same thing, who sprays their own buds with sugar water:sign0065:

Latest posts

Top Bottom