Santa Marta Colombian Gold smoke report

• Thread starter johnursery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
johnursery

johnursery

Hey, sounds great jyip...i just finished those SS x SMCG that i had going a little bit ago, one of my battle buddies started calling it necktie so thats what ive been referring to it as lol...sounds like a nice lineup you got and that ruby red sounds great

lol i got another shirt the other day also, taking a break now for the summer though but will start back with some auto genes, i hit up an auto NL with 2 of the best males from last time, 1 was a necktie and the other was DC x Rom so ill go through some of those and cull the photo-period and keep the good auto's probably save the best male to make more beans and got a couple more autos out of curiousity cause it seems like there getting better... :p cant help myself...

i finally put a seed in the wife :D were at 9 weeks so were not announcing yet but it should be alright sharing with the farm family...weve been trying for a few years so its been a big deal for us...i was kinda looking forward to the crazy food cravings but damn ive been starving lol i guess when she gets over the morning sickness that lasts all day...other than that things have been great, just slow and hot for now, hope things are good for everyone else also

TortureKill

TortureKill

John thanks for the the update and congratulations! WOuld love to see some of the pics from the SS x SMCG. I have a few of them to run myself :P
It sounded like you were trying to squeeze in an auto run outdoors, I thought about doing the same here. Well best of luck in everything, and throw up some pics for us when you get a min. Very Curious to see the necktie :)
Peace brotha

johnursery

johnursery

sure, i didnt take harvest pics but i got some from when i changed my avatar to the necktie, and ill take some nug shots before i get on next...it was excellent, im definitely gunna try to stabilize it :D im pretty confident anyone who runs it wont be disappointed

johnursery

johnursery

ok heres the link to some of the SS x SMCG flower pics https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...memade-crosses-only.17630/page-23#post-816635 and heres a couple nug shots but her bite is better than her bark as good as that may be if you guys follow
IMG 4042
IMG 4043
IMG 4044
IMG 4048
IMG 4049
IMG 4050

jyip

jyip

Rubyred
hey john, congrats on the baby, ya gota green thumb,,, Im sure you and your wife will do that much better witha child....

your nuggs look nice,,it must be a nice mix with SS too! , a bit similiar to the ones i cut recently,,i posted a pic here of rubyred for ya,,btw.. no red color in it other than on stems,,,,lotsa trich both sides of leaves till the curl and canoe whenit was growing,,i took it down 10 days early by mistake too,,,,oops

J

juggo

Awesome thread ! I remember smoking smg in the 70's 80's,and the buzz was electric,unique,and almost non existant these days.I think its not only the genetics,but the climate/location of these grows,all that beutiful sun burnin..the mountains...the location of these old school grows would be difficult if not impossible to duplicate.I have some pics on ic of the smg i ran indoors,and finished outside,she never really finished for us..had her indoors 120 days,on tables,and she wouldnt stop growing,took her outdoors..she didnt like that for the other 60 days of her growth,if i had a cool mountain in the room and full haarp control of the sun i think we can do this.Bring on the sativas!

peace,
juggo

johnursery

johnursery

View attachment 239535 hey john, congrats on the baby, ya gota green thumb,,, Im sure you and your wife will do that much better witha child....

your nuggs look nice,,it must be a nice mix with SS too! , a bit similiar to the ones i cut recently,,i posted a pic here of rubyred for ya,,btw.. no red color in it other than on stems,,,,lotsa trich both sides of leaves till the curl and canoe whenit was growing,,i took it down 10 days early by mistake too,,,,oops
very noice!!! yes the SS was great in the cross, i wasnt expecting it to be as strong as the old LP because i thought well surely the g13 wouldve added more potency but i tell you what, it did maybe because skunk already has CG in it and it was more of a recombination than an original cross, i dont know but i know ill be stabilizing it or at least keep working on it...sounds great that there was so much resin that the leaves gave that resin canoe, trichome taco effect :D i love seeing that in plants

spacebomb

spacebomb

Hey man, very nice smoke report. I have some seeds from ,world of seeds, their land race SATIVA, s I've got a 10.pack of Santa Marta colombian gold. Will that be any thing like yours? .I I mean its land race columbian gold, Santa Marta aswell! Any good ,well in just gonna have to pop them now to try. Thank you man :-) hope I get something like you describe .

devski103

devski103

Good question btw. I have 3 monsters in the greenhouse at 13 weeks in. Going to let them go another week, so 14 weeks is a good estimate. I backedcrossed her again for the 10th time so I will have some fresh seeds next year. The are awesome you should see them! About 8+ feet and lime/lemon in smell! Each time I grow CG I have many different pheno. This time two are pretty close rock hard spears 2-4 ft long the other is more harry with small leafs but the smell is unreal prehistoric like a real trip like the freshest air you have ever smelled with a lemon lime blast! A real pleasure!

Would I be able to purchase some CG seeds from you. I've been looking everywhere as I really want to grow this strain

johnursery

johnursery

my CG that I got last year while I was in Santa MArta smells like really over ripe mangos. Its my favorite. I had three females and kept 2. One finishes at around 65 days, the other goes to 80 but I usually take her at

I got the beans in santa marta from a good, well connected friend. He said its landrace. Other than that I dont know.

What is mango biche?

Mango is not really the right description of smell. Its very ripe fruitish with floral tones and a little baby poop as well. all three phenos I got smelled the same, but were a little different in structure and finish time. My favorite is the #1. it will go purple and very colorful at the end around 80 days. It has a very strong odor. mega carbon required.
So now that I'm in a medical state and my situations looking better I think I should clear the air and let everyone know that I was the one who originally gifted you Columbian gold. I've tried contacting you several times lately at several places but you're either unable or unwilling to talk about it

Latest posts

Top Bottom