Santa Rosa California Mmrsa Laws

• Thread starter mclovin707
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mclovin707

mclovin707

Hey All,

So I'm currently buidling out a room. It's just under 200sq. In flower and about 75sq. In veg. I have a question about the new laws that are now in affect for 2016. The new law allows a personal grow with up to 5 patients under 500sqft. I am well under this. Santa Rosa has went with the State law on the personal grow. My problem is I can't find anything on the number of mature and immature plants i'm allowed to have. Does anyone have information on if California has a specific number of plants? Or can I stuff as many as I want into 500sqft? Santa Rosa seems to be on the front line for this legislation where as they are granting commercial grow licenses. A lot of other city's are placing bans so I consider myself pretty lucky to live somewhere that I can grow fairly free.

Any suggestions would be great. Facts would be even better.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
No number, it's canopy size UNLESS your local muni has set a plant limit. Mine has, 100'sq and no more than 12 plants total (divided between 2 patients, again, no more than). IIRC SR has just stuck with what the state has put forth, and so that's strictly a canopy size limit.

Top Bottom