Sap coming from budz...what is it??

• Thread starter JH420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JH420

JH420

One of my plants was having some sort of sap oozing out of a bud or two...not huge amounts just a little. I am curious what this is and what it means? Sorry I never took pics and the plant was harvested awhile back. It happened late into flower and the strain was Swerve's Jamaican OG. And yes, I did taste it! Not bad at all.

O

ograskal

My old skool superskunk does this when she over ripens...I think i have some pics somewhere let me check..~ogr

5tickynubz

this was posted a couple days back in the photography section. MIZZ ELVIS made an interesting post about it. I've never had it on buds but i've had them on the main stem.

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
Taste it....it's sweet, like sugar. I've seen this a few times on the stalks of vegging plants.

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
I guess I should learn how to read, haha. You did taste it.

B

bicycle racer

when i harvest the cut buds sometimes ooze the stuff from where they have been cut. it tastes really good like honey i wish i had a jar full lol. i use carbohydrate products it seems they promote more production of that sweet sap.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Yup I think its over ripen too happened to me a few times and it is sweet like suger pretty kool but means we went too long.

JH420

JH420

I don't think it was over ripe it was Swerve's Jamaican sativa x SFV, around 60 days just...but yes I yes I did use a carbo product probably has something to do with it.

B

boroboro

Guttation -- I've seen a little bit of it, on or around stems. Happened to me last time growing in coco, light feeding of only GH micro / bloom -- no other nutes or carbs or anything.

If I remember right, it became apparent a few weeks before harvest.

Latest posts

Top Bottom