Sassy's garden 2014

• Thread starter Sassyfemme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sassyfemme

Hello everyone, :)

Been busy gardening and am just now getting to posting about my outdoor garden ( plants were started indoors in soil ). Here are my latest pics.
July8 hay

July8 hay1

July8 plantes

Sassys garden 2014 4

818 Headband, 4' 5" tall and easily 4' diameter. It's now July 10th.
July8 headband

Big Kiwi, 5'7" tall, over 4' wide and has a stem that measures 5 1/2' diameter at the base.
July8big kiwi avec paille

Purpz

Purpz

Wonderful garden Sassy, a little green with envy at all that space you have to play with. :P

S

Sassyfemme

Wonderful garden Sassy, a little green with envy at all that space you have to play with. :p

Thank you Purpz, been working on it for two seasons now and still have some improvements on the way. :D

TortureKill

TortureKill

Plants look beautiful. Hope you have an excellent season, and a rewarding fall :)

S

Sassyfemme

My 818 Headband is getting so big, I started it from seed indoors back in January, and used it as a mother plant from which i was able to make many fine clones. If it ends up doubling in size during flowering stage, I may very well be looking at an 8 to 10 foot plant.

July13 818 Headband M

Big Kiwi from mr.clones ( The Big by BC Bud Depot + Kiwiskunk ), this one is about 5' 9" tall. Next spell of good weather, I will be adding cord to hold up the branches, as I'm pretty sure that they will be getting very heavy once buds develop. :)
July13 Big Kiwi

In this image, the row of plants along the fence ( left hand side ) are a cross between Durban Poison and U.K. Cheese and will make very good medicine. The one in the middle ( still along the fence ) measures about 4 feet in height and easily as wide. In the centre is a Big Freeze ( The Big + Freezeland ) and then there's the Big Kiwi in the upper right hand corner. :)
July13 DPUKC   Big Kiwi

A DeLaHaze, still short but full of promise. I received this one as a clone just around the time I was putting the larger ones outdoors so never had the time to veg it longer. I am looking forward to testing it's buds in another three months.
July13DeLaHaze

S

Sassyfemme

Beautiful, you have a great layout to your garden.

Hi Supercharge, :) Thank you, I have never put together such a large garden, maybe half that and with smaller plants. Just hoping they al come through and harvest time rocks. :)

S

Sassyfemme

amazing...so jelly of where u r growing! :)

Hi cephalopoda :) Thank you, it is a wonderful space in which to grow, but our seasons are not too long so I can't cultivate some strains that are longer in finishing. All of the above are within the 8-9 weeks flowering time period and even then, up this way, weather can be tricky as Fall approaches.

north knect

north knect

nice crop sassy..i kno all to well about the climate ur growin in..im in northern ontario and the weather hasnt been to kind To say the least this season..i wish i had the space to veg mine out like yours lol..good vibes sassy

NK

S

Sassyfemme

nice crop sassy..i kno all to well about the climate ur growin in..im in northern ontario and the weather hasnt been to kind To say the least this season..i wish i had the space to veg mine out like yours lol..good vibes sassy

NK

Thank you NK :) And up here, in the middle of the province of Quebec, even summer nights can be chilly. Garden is doing well for now, it will be more of a challenge starting at end of August, all the way to end of September, mold and mildew are a constant danger ( last year I had to deal with botrytis on my plants ). I am better prepared this season so hoping the outcome will be more positive. :)

Reactions: DAT
Supercharge

Supercharge

Hi Supercharge, :) Thank you, I have never put together such a large garden, maybe half that and with smaller plants. Just hoping they al come through and harvest time rocks. :)

Looking like you will with the health of all of your plants so far!

Top Bottom