Sassy's Sungrown 2017

• Thread starter Sassyfemme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sassyfemme

Hello everyone :D

Well, been working hard trimming seed filled buds for the past couple of months as well as getting back to my studio and working on paintings.

Anyhooooo, I have selected and purchased the strains I will be working with for the coming 2017 garden, and I think it might be better than anything I've done to date. Here is the list of those I will be cracking around end of February, plus others that I may attempt;
Gods Blue Cheese ( JOTI )
Blue Cheese ( Barney's Farm )
Pineapple Chunk ( Barney's Farm )
Vanilla Kush ( Barney's Farm )
818 Headband ( The Cali Connection )
Afgooey ( Strain Hunters Seed Bank )

Might also attempt:

Herijuana
Shiva x Big Freeze
White Rhino
Durban Poison

Haven't started anything at all yet, still too soon but I can say that asides from my garden area, I may have a second outdoor space to cultivate in that is bigger than the garden which would allow for more experimentation in terms of testing which strains work best up here at 47º L . ;)

Happy Holidays and and excellent 2017 to all.:party1:

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Fella ? lol, nope this gal is all woman. I have OG Kush but not sure if it would finish on time up here, and what the yield could be. :)
Oops my bad.i was too busy looking at your line up to notice your a lady.theres a good few female growers on this site so your in good company.
Yes ogeez tend to yeild below average but in my opinion the quality and flavour is unparalleled in the canna world.

S

Sassyfemme

It's ok, I get it, way more men in these forums, but yes, I too have noticed more and more women farmers popping up all over and doing a smashing job. :) Going to pass on trying out OG this time around, basically have quite a few strains in my line up as it is. I'm going to wait until the month of February to crack the seeds of those I will be growing as they'll only be transplanted outdoors first week of June. :)

S

Sassyfemme

Fantastic to see you making ready to get back in action, and what a line-up!! If this is the thread, I'm taggin' along.

Hi Seamaiden :)

It is :) but I'm holding off cracking all those seeds until February and will instead take the time this month to clean and disinfect indoor grow room, tent, trays and pots and be ready. Feeling rather excited and really motivated as a neighbour offered me a few areas on her land, which is well hidden from anyone, on which to grow and that will double the production. So, eventually, I should have some very interesting pics of not only my regular garden area, but also at least 3-4 other sites. :)

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

Hello everyone :D

Well, been working hard trimming seed filled buds for the past couple of months as well as getting back to my studio and working on paintings.

Anyhooooo, I have selected and purchased the strains I will be working with for the coming 2017 garden, and I think it might be better than anything I've done to date. Here is the list of those I will be cracking around end of February, plus others that I may attempt;
Gods Blue Cheese ( JOTI )
Blue Cheese ( Barney's Farm )
Pineapple Chunk ( Barney's Farm )
Vanilla Kush ( Barney's Farm )
818 Headband ( The Cali Connection )
Afgooey ( Strain Hunters Seed Bank )

Might also attempt:

Herijuana
Shiva x Big Freeze
White Rhino
Durban Poison

Haven't started anything at all yet, still too soon but I can say that asides from my garden area, I may have a second outdoor space to cultivate in that is bigger than the garden which would allow for more experimentation in terms of testing which strains work best up here at 47º L . ;)

Happy Holidays and and excellent 2017 to all.:party1:
818 is worth your time and money...heri as well...

S

Sassyfemme

818 is worth your time and money...heri as well...

Hello RastaZombie :)

Yes, the 818 Headband is my go to strain and has been for a few years now, it's a very good producer and I really enjoy how it's effects, strong thc % to boot. :) I still have some from two years ago that I had harvested and cured, most of the green colour is gone, but if anything, it seems even stronger and it packs quite the punch, it's still spongy and sticky after all this time. :)

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

Hello RastaZombie :)

Yes, the 818 Headband is my go to strain and has been for a few years now, it's a very good producer and I really enjoy how it's effects, strong thc % to boot. :) I still have some from two years ago that I had harvested and cured, most of the green colour is gone, but if anything, it seems even stronger and it packs quite the punch, it's still spongy and sticky after all this time. :)
I agree one strain cali connect made that ill breed with and keep in the vualts. She also makes for some awesome extraction. I just realized you can get cuts of mango and freezeland. Thats killer. Those would be garden worthy of an outdoor crop.

S

Sassyfemme

I agree one strain cali connect made that ill breed with and keep in the vualts. She also makes for some awesome extraction. I just realized you can get cuts of mango and freezeland. Thats killer. Those would be garden worthy of an outdoor crop.

Hi RastaZombie :)

The ice hash I made with Headband was really strong as well and oh soooo yummy. I'm on a waiting list for the Mango and Freezeland and crossing digits this comes to pass, I would love a chance at them. :)

S

Sassyfemme

And so the new season begins :), here are the seeds in process of cracking. The White Rhino as well as the Herijuana seeds are regular but otherwise all are feminized seeds. May be getting Freezeland and Mango clones in April to complete the coming season's crop.

DSCN2449
RastaZombie

RastaZombie

Ouuu gods Blue queso i feel will be will be overall a winner compared to the other blue cheese. Not hating i just love gods gear my males and females ei of gods ak47 were super potent thick fast growing plants that made great extractions and erb as well. Cured up she really stinks up the room her self. So tht blue cheese sounds like you are about to reek up the neighborhood. Afgooey man i just think of tropic lucid dreaming. Your blessed to have her. Awesome line up.

S

Sassyfemme

Ouuu gods Blue queso i feel will be will be overall a winner compared to the other blue cheese. Not hating i just love gods gear my males and females ei of gods ak47 were super potent thick fast growing plants that made great extractions and erb as well. Cured up she really stinks up the room her self. So tht blue cheese sounds like you are about to reek up the neighborhood. Afgooey man i just think of tropic lucid dreaming. Your blessed to have her. Awesome line up.

Yes, I grew one Gods Blue Cheese last summer and am enjoying the quality of the smoke, very good. Looking forward to the Afgooey, I'm told they can get very big. :)

S

Sassyfemme

why are you trimming seed filled buds?

Because we wanted to trim them, we were able to use the buds as usual, just a pain removing seeds. Also the reason we're not going to be messing around much with regular seeds, I just want to be ultra sure about things.

Top Bottom