Sativa Dom: day 60

• Thread starter BigBud09
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigBud09

BigBud09

Here are some pics of my sativa dom day 60 of flowering this is my very first grow so im not quite sure when to harvest these beauties im sure these are a pure sativa strain also the buds are not as big as i expected them to be, their big enough but id like them to be bigger lol "dont we all" check out the pictures let us know how long y'all think is left for these gals like i said earlier its my very first grow so any info will be much appreciated
:bong-hits::bong-hits:

Sativa dom day 60
Sativa dom day 60 2
Sativa dom day 60 3
Sativa dom day 60 4
Sativa dom day 60 5
Sativa dom day 60 6
B

been

The bud in the 3rd pic looks done. You should think about harvesting over a few weeks and pull off nugs as they are finished.

D

danko

u may want to do some training next time bro. it looked like a few of those girls didnt get shit for light. are you using multiple lights? how large was your canopy? ps imo they all looked like they could use at least couple weeks. im pretty patiant tho. sats are usually going to take longer then 60 days unless its cindy99 52 to 54 days. id take em out to 70 to 80 days unless your trichs are turning and telling you different(and by trichs i dont mean hairs, big diff if you dont know, some people go by hairs tuning brown which can work but the pros use trich color wich takes magnifying to see). buy a 30x mircroscope for checking out your trichs and youll never miss when to pull again!!!
good luck bro!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah they still look like they need time. what strain is it are they clones or seeds? from the looks of them i say seeds as seeds grow mor symetrical then clones.eeds also take a bit longer to finish then clones. id say around the 70 -75 day mark they should done or close to it. it looks like you need more light for the space you have.

I

ismokepot

You still have a ways to go..... Kid Twist is correct.

BigBud09

BigBud09

In the pictures only my cfl envirolite 250w is on [just to take the pics] also have a 400w hps but when the lights are on i have them both running, canopy's are about 2ft length /1ft width do i have enough light? my room is not even that big height:8ft width:5ft length:9ft is it ok to use a 250w cfl and a 400w hps together?? because that's what i have been doing ,yes their from seed about 4 months old now

M

muxee

They look good, especially for a first grow. imho, I would definately give them a couple more weeks. You'll gain weight and good flavor. I like to let my fan leaves go almost completely yellow to take out alot of the 'green' taste. You've already put in 4 months, don't hurt it by pulling it early.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
your 400 watt hps will cover up too a 4x4 area. next grow shoot for a more even canopy. if need be put the smaller plants on crates or whatever so they are all about the same height. the cfl with your hps will not hurt your plants.

C

cmoney_bags

Good job 4 ur first grow.rhat tall one in the back looks hazey.

BigBud09

BigBud09

Harvested them a few weeks ago:harvest: got 19 1/2 oz off them not bad for 10 plants i think for a first grow:sun here a couple of pics of some i have curing in a airtight tub
i am still not sure exactly what it is:shake it smells citrus like all i know that it was a sativa dom strain but i think i had a couple of different strains in my grow some of the bud was purple as you can see in the pic, nice smoke munchies galore it's not the best i have had but still a nice smoke:rauch08:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
good job bro did you take any clones of it?

BigBud09

BigBud09

Cheers xX Kid Twist Xx i took a few clones off them but not all rooted well i have 5 left including 2 big bhudda blue cheese off the one plant i had

W

westsworld

you should put something under the smaller plants to raise them up so there all at an equal distance from the light. if there too far they will stretch for the light

Top Bottom