Sativa genetics - Wash vs Dry Sift

• Thread starter gettinghighbro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gettinghighbro

Hello all! Hoping to find some clarity before my next hash run as I am a small homegrower and don’t have that much material for trial and error. I recently harvested two heavy leaning sativas by Ace Seeds - Golden Tiger and Super Malawi Haze. Both have a crazy unique terpene profile and extremely long lasting high - the Golden Tiger is also borderline psychedelic lol… I’ve heard sativas, in particular Haze’s, aren’t the best plants for hash due to yield but I’d still love to see the end result. Has anybody ever tried washing or sifting a similar strain? I’m curious if it’s worth it at all, and if dry sift may be a better route for higher yields or if it’d impact quality that much. Any 2 cents is much appreciated 🙌

growsince79

growsince79

Hello all! Hoping to find some clarity before my next hash run as I am a small homegrower and don’t have that much material for trial and error. I recently harvested two heavy leaning sativas by Ace Seeds - Golden Tiger and Super Malawi Haze. Both have a crazy unique terpene profile and extremely long lasting high - the Golden Tiger is also borderline psychedelic lol… I’ve heard sativas, in particular Haze’s, aren’t the best plants for hash due to yield but I’d still love to see the end result. Has anybody ever tried washing or sifting a similar strain? I’m curious if it’s worth it at all, and if dry sift may be a better route for higher yields or if it’d impact quality that much. Any 2 cents is much appreciated 🙌
Dry ice makes it easy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom