Sativa Or Indica

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BarnaGoat

BarnaGoat

Hey outdoor growers, here in Spain it's time to wet some seeds and was wondering what you choose outside and why?

This year I'm growing Sour Tangie by DNA which stands at 80% Sativa.

Reason: indoor it's hard to get weight with sativas and outdoor the smaller nugs have less mildew issues for me.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Yea, we are lucky here with the climate and growing laws. Sativas can make some nice big buds outdoors.
That's all my father grows and if it rains heavy you pound a big tent peg at nave or plant just inside the drip line and bend over the plant and tie it off so the water runs over the back of the heads then when it stops you can let the plant back up , my father lives in a very hot humid wet area it's a time and true tested bush cropping method .

BarnaGoat

BarnaGoat

That's all my father grows and if it rains heavy you pound a big tent peg at nave or plant just inside the drip line and bend over the plant and tie it off so the water runs over the back of the heads then when it stops you can let the plant back up , my father lives in a very hot humid wet area it's a time and true tested bush cropping method .

I have a homemade retractable tarp. Works well for me and every two years change it out.

IMG 6112
BarnaGoat

BarnaGoat

I have a role out tarp setup "MacGyver" style

IMG 6111
IMG 6128
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I have a role out tarp setup "MacGyver" style
love it,,seen before and didnt know you could just replace tarp,,had something similar in mind for my garden,,was gonna go with 85% sun cloth,,rain is pretty much non exsistant here,but when i comes ,it stays for a week and destroy pretty much everything,lol,i plant easter to avoid most these problems,if anything sneeks in i put plastic bags over plants

BarnaGoat

BarnaGoat

love it,,seen before and didnt know you could just replace tarp,,had something similar in mind for my garden,,was gonna go with 85% sun cloth,,rain is pretty much non exsistant here,but when i comes ,it stays for a week and destroy pretty much everything,lol,i plant easter to avoid most these problems,if anything sneeks in i put plastic bags over plants

It roles up on a pvc tube with chair in the middle attached to the wall (it gets windy here) and zip tied to another pvc tube for weight and easy opening. Let's she how it holds up this autumn. Nice seeing you here oldskl!

Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

It roles up on a pvc tube with chair in the middle attached to the wall (it gets windy here) and zip tied to another pvc tube for weight and easy opening. Let's she how it holds up this autumn. Nice seeing you here oldskl!
is the weight on the outside end,,im looking at covering a 50x50 area,,i also want it to make a little noise to scare the deer off,,i got 19 pet deer i feed during winter months,and they gonna stat out the garden,,i already got a 10ft fence three sides and 12ft on last side,,im gonna run all raised beds,easier to see them slimmy snakes,also thinking landscape cloth,damn scorpions and rough earth snakes every were,bright side all this misery,i do have bee's working the property,thats my next hobby,raising bee's,tons of fake honey and mine will be the real deal if you dig,,cant wait for your outdoor bro,,always a great garden,,anyway tell mama and cloee said high,good to see you here,i still wonder the den at least once a day and your bud is some grand looking herb,,i didnt know tangie was a sativa or i would have banged her ass already,,with your garden i will be able to make my mind up on next cross,,i got a strain from the day i been working on for years,and just havent found what im looking for as far as a strong sativa to mix her with,tangie might be the ticket,have heard from many how good she is

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Righteous!
Found it brother!
be banging you tube this year,grow in cali and spain,if gt ever gets to making movies watch his too,,aint got to worry about @sernots,his stoned old ass wouldnt know what that red light on camera is,,be wasted watching and talking to that light saying who you,twisting his old ass athritis neck around twiching and shit,lmao

Top Bottom