Sauce Tech

• Thread starter Crush It
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Crush It

Haha. I love this place. I do sincerely apologise I just get excited. You all have been extremely patient I appreciate that. It only took me 8 weeks to figure this out (first blast ever-->8weeksago) and it is so fascinating to me i want everyone to see what I see. It is very amazing to me and would love to seek a profession in it not for the money but because I truly believe in the medicine and I absolutely 100% believe isolates will get us there all the way. I am very passionate about this. Construction during the day, diamond man by night..haha kidding..but seriously thanks for having me guys.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Haha. I love this place. I do sincerely apologise I just get excited. You all have been extremely patient I appreciate that. It only took me 8 weeks to figure this out (first blast ever-->8weeksago) and it is so fascinating to me i want everyone to see what I see. It is very amazing to me and would love to seek a profession in it not for the money but because I truly believe in the medicine and I absolutely 100% believe isolates will get us there all the way. I am very passionate about this. Construction during the day, diamond man by night..haha kidding..but seriously thanks for having me guys.
I am just the opposite, cant stand concetrates of any kind. Flowers only for me for the full medicinal properties to shine.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I am just the opposite, cant stand concetrates of any kind. Flowers only for me for the full medicinal properties to shine.
You’ve probably have never tried a full spectrum extract.:)

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
We need more folks around here like you. Enjoy the ride!

C

Crush It

This is why I disagree. With flower you are combusting dead plant material and inhaling carcinogens. With a full spectrum extract you get the full essence of the flower and you get to vaporize the medicine to ingest it. If I recall correctly around 500 deg f is the hottest temp one of the cannabanoids vaporizes off at.

Top Bottom