Saved A Few Plants. Found The Illusive "ohio Dumpster" Strain.

• Thread starter dan.og
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dan.og

Out of all the legendary cuts I have heard about, Ohio Dumpster seems to come up the most frequent.

Well, I am a MI grower and I am here to tell you I have one of the only real clone only's in my garden, she is a re-veg (the guy that had her was getting rid of her from his garden). I'd like to know more about the story of this plant. I'm inquiring about the Professor vs bartender theories.

Also, can anyone give me factual data about genetics I'm leaning towards the Northern Lights x G13 theory, but my cut has blueberry x kerosene notes and they are mixed with a passion fruit x skunk smell, it's intoxicating.

I see that Dark Heart still has this in there grasp as well, so I am thinking it will come back around.

This plant beside Grand Daddy Purple gives me the most intense couch lock, eat everything in sight feeling I've ever had.

Anyone that know's anything, please tell me more.

K

kansabis

I know that coastal seed company has a cut they used to make a cross to their nl#1,try to contact them about it and maybe they can help you out,I've heard of dumpster but that's about it.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Michigander here. can you give me clone of dumpster? I have not had this since college. A rarity.
better read the sites TOS bro. No trading, gifting or selling of anything cannabis here. that includes cuts, beans concentrates, hash etc. Not playin the site cop but this will get you bounced if you don't take heed to the rules of the house.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
line item 7 in tos

Threads or posts pertaining to the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, or any other substance or article is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts pertaining to the 'recreational use' of narcotic substances is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts soliciting any of the aforementioned shall be deleted and the posting member will be banned from the site. Wish lists of varieties placed in posts, threads, or the members signature line area will be deleted by admin as doing so is deemed an attempt to circumvent site policy regarding solicitations.

Top Bottom