Saying hello from VA, USA ..

• Thread starter OlBallcoach
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OlBallcoach

OlBallcoach

Started some clones, that were a gift .. and wondering what plant lock out means .. I think I have an idea .of the 3 I have 2in pots 1 in ground. .. same medium used for all 3 .. ground has doubled almost compared too 2 in pots “, same nutrients give at same time too all

PsilocybeFreesTheMind

PsilocybeFreesTheMind

Started some clones, that were a gift .. and wondering what plant lock out means .. I think I have an idea .of the 3 I have 2in pots 1 in ground. .. same medium used for all 3 .. ground has doubled almost compared too 2 in pots “, same nutrients give at same time too all
Unless you grow in 100+ gallon pots, pots will never compete with in the ground especially in good virginia soil.im growing 1 each banana dance blue cheese, widow/big bud and a banana fast from. Indoor clones taken in Febuary vegged under 15 hr. Light they each had there own 70w 3k cmh.placed outside may 15th.image is a banana fast growing 65gallon tote with five 6in. Holes drilled in the bottom.Also In Va.

20210713 193548
freezeland2

freezeland2

Unless you grow in 100+ gallon pots, pots will never compete with in the ground especially in good virginia soil.im growing 1 each banana dance blue cheese, widow/big bud and a banana fast from. Indoor clones taken in Febuary vegged under 15 hr. Light they each had there own 70w 3k cmh.placed outside may 15th.image is a banana fast growing 65gallon tote with five 6in. Holes drilled in the bottom.Also In Va.
There is pretty fine commercial soils out there that I would take over in ground soil any day.

PsilocybeFreesTheMind

PsilocybeFreesTheMind

There is pretty fine commercial soils out there that I would take over in ground soil any day.
Yes in large pots..hes talking about 5 gallon pots.I amend my ground soil with leaves and grass only.My 60 gallon totes are ocean forest.for 3 yrs I've grown this way my ground plants have always done better.This year 2 of the 3 totes have the 6in holes in them,one of them is even bigger than the ground plant.The one without holes is half the size..in his case 5 gallon smart pots Vs. In ground.The ground wins always..

freezeland2

freezeland2

Yes in large pots..hes talking about 5 gallon pots.I amend my ground soil with leaves and grass only.My 60 gallon totes are ocean forest.for 3 yrs I've grown this way my ground plants have always done better.This year 2 of the 3 totes have the 6in holes in them,one of them is even bigger than the ground plant.The one without holes is half the size..in his case 5 gallon smart pots Vs. In ground.The ground wins always..
I must have crappy soil in my yard.

PsilocybeFreesTheMind

PsilocybeFreesTheMind

I got a buddy that used to have problems due to his high clay soil he dug 3ft square holes and put about a foot of grass and leaves compost and filled with walmart soil and perlitehes got some 8 footers already he doesn't top or lst though.

Top Bottom