Saying Hi and planning my revenge grow

• Thread starter TheHybridVigor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheHybridVigor

Salutations to all you farmers and bud enthusiasts,

I am TheHybridVigor and I just wanted to let ya'll know what brought me here.

I tried my hand at guerrilla farming 3 of months ago, everything was going great and I was about 3-4 weeks from harvesting what looked like some promising nugs. One day when I went to check on my ladies, I found some definite signs of someone snooping around. My gut told me it was LEOs so I decided to ditch it and hightailed it out of there.

Out of curiosity I went to check on my site a week later in the wee hours of the morning, and to my dismay found the whole operation gone. They took my 4 autoflowers, the smartpots they were in, and my rubbermaid with all my neuts/ferts, a few gallons of RO water, and my MAGNIFYING GLASS (I loved that thing, paid a pretty penny for it too :sad0123: )

I guess I made the right decision, it was too much work/stress anyway. Deep in the hills wasn't deep enough I guess, it was a pretty tough 15 min hike to get there too.

Anyway, I'm moving to a new apartment next month, one that will give me an adequate grow space for a personal supply. I've been reading and planning like crazy, and I just want to say that this community has been so helpful already and I can't wait to start my grow with some helpful input this time.

Thank you all so much,

THV

H

Hobo

Welcome TheHybridVigor!

I hope you like this place as much as I do.

Hobo

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome

Hope everything works out well for you

mal

Top Bottom