Sbr: "sweet Baby Rae" ~ Mr. Nice: Mk X Sk1...

• Thread starter steelcanaries
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

steelcanaries

i like the flavors of the more savory varieties, kush, diesel, chem, etc...but my gf is a chef and she has a much better pallete than mine, smell and taste wise, and she prefers the sweeter, fruitier herb....So in her honor, this lone pheno of Shantis Skush was cracked and named just for her....this is the first time running this pheno, but I ran this strain years ago and thought this would be something we both would like...

Sweet Bay Rae....

Sbr sweet baby rae  mr nice mk x sk1

S

steelcanaries

thanks Shanti....love this strain....ever make the mango haze x mk/sk1 before? id love to grow some of them out.....sounds tasty.....long live mr nice....always been quality.....respects....steel

S

steelcanaries

hey yesca73....yes sir bruv....this pheno is a nice mellow, well balanced, daytime puff, that gets ya stoned without sitting ya down and keeping ya away from what you need to do...lol...the overall vibes and smell of the nugs is mango....like a tropical mango....i hit some today, and it was reminding me of Orangina soda...mmm Orangina....haha not a particular special pheno, but this variety is of high quality no matter which plant you select...ime, as well as others, it seems that most plants come out mainly skunk 1 dominant, nice bushy, shorter plants, with nice yields, and a fairly early window of harvest....I have not found a real master kush dominant cut before, but been thinking of making some f2s with the remainder of the seeds and have a look in there for one possibly....not an over powering smoke, but a pleasant and fragrant variety with a satisfying effect...usual quality from Shanti/Mr. Nice....beautiful strains...would love to see a Mango Haze x Master Kush if possible....sounds dynamite....anyway...havent grown the master kaze yet, which is newer and has some haze, hence a longer flower time, but heard great things about it...this is a fun strain to grow....clones easy....some solid keepers for sure on a commercial level....has enough satisfaction to please connisseurs...hope this helps...be blessed bruv...steel

Top Bottom