Wanted Scales gram size

• Thread starter Gmix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gmix

Gmix

The scales I see that i want so i know how much I got back from each one come in gram capacity.
100,200,500 ect grams
witch would you buy to measure properly.
i figure the 500 would be to much & it would be a choice between the 100g & 200g Iā€™m bothered that a 200 might not measure smaller amounts well. There all the same price Ā£5.49 what do you think, buy ? Gram one or they look cheep trash.

even if you donā€™t want to advise me on witch one to pick what do you think about the gram size capacity when it comes to measuring.

Scales gram size
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
The scales I see that i want so i know how much I got back from each one come in gram capacity.
100,200,500 ect grams
i figure the 500 would be to much & it would be a choice between the 100g & 200g Iā€™m bothered that a 200 might not measure smaller amounts well. There all the same price Ā£5.49 what do you think, buy ? Gram one or they look cheep trash.

even if you donā€™t want to advise me on witch one to pick what do you think about the gram size capacity when it comes to measuring.
thatā€™s pretty cheap.. probably junk..
what you gonna weigh with it? buds/weed?

Gmix

Gmix

Buds & bubblehash

yeah itā€™s cheep think Iā€™ll look for a better one you. Kinda why i stuck the pic up coz I thought it might be to cheep.

Thanks 2bad & gnick55

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Buds & bubblehash

yeah itā€™s cheep think Iā€™ll look for a better one you. Kinda why i stuck the pic up coz I thought it might be to cheep.

Thanks 2bad & gnick55
those scales are better for putting what you weigh in the center of the scale..
i have one similar to that, nothing special, good for weighing hash etc..
for weed i have this one and i love it..
maybe google kitchen scales,
5E2DA5D0 EF8F 4CDB 873F 0A06751076D9

mrfreeze682

mrfreeze682

get urself a Food scale brother. Since food comes in tiny portions sometimes and you have to weigh ingredients it is very mich accurate. i use my food scale from wal mart amd it weighs up to 5 pounds and down to .5 grams i beleiveā€¦ its just my experience and opinion. No offense just thought you should here about the food scaleā€¦

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Theres this guy i know, hes like 65 or so, but when he was in his junior year on high school, he snagged a triple beam from his school, he still uses it today and its always spot on accurate compared to a digital scale.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Theres this guy i know, hes like 65 or so, but when he was in his junior year on high school, he snagged a triple beam from his school, he still uses it today and its always spot on accurate compared to a digital scale.
I had one for years, till i moved out to colorado, it sat on my dresser with a shoe box over it. Loved that thing

GuySmiley

GuySmiley

Something else to keep in mind are the increments in which the scale measures. I bought an 11 lb range digital scale that measures ounces,grams, kilograms, and pounds. Zeroing out the scale on the ounce setting shows 0.00 oz. One might think it measures down to 0.01 ounce accuracy, right? Nope. I used a 3 ml eyedropper to add water one drop at a time to see it jump in increments of 0.04 oz at a time. I did a similar test for each of the settings and figured out which one had the highest degree of accuracy.

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
100,200,500 ect grams

that's the dealers choice back in the 90s lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom