Scaltech Labs

• Thread starter Green Supreme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Green Supreme

Thought I would start a thread for Scaltech here. He is holding many things for me till I get back up and running. So without further a due here is his Ghengis Chron. It is a Romulan/Mikado x Island Sweet Skunk. Peace GS

Ghengis chron large
Ghengis chron 1 large
Ghengis chron 2 large
Ghengis chron 4 large
Ghengis chron 5 large
Ghengis chron 6 large
genepool

genepool

Hey GS how goes it buddy, those buds look very good thanks for showing that was a nice treat.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Both are Beauties

That nemesis looks awesome, bet its tasty

mal

G

Green Supreme

Yes the Nemesis is a landrace Indian crossed to Nebula. Has some basement diesel thang goin with it. Thanks for looking. Peace GS

homebrew420

homebrew420

Those both look really nice. Who is the breeder? Scaltech Labs? Who are the? Keep it green... and red and purple and blue and...

Peace

G

Green Supreme

Yes Scaltech labs created those 2. He is a small scale Canadian grower that uses ghettoponics. Does not sell his strains, just knocks shit for fun. Thanks for looking. Peace GS

M

mr cheese

hi bro.. nebula is a well over looked strain, grew her few times now, always dank, had one pheno that smelled just like cheese.. you done any other crosses with her?? all the best.. stay safe...mrc

G

Green Supreme

As I stated at the beginning of the thread this is not my garden it is Scaltech's. I believe this is his only Nebula cross. Not really a Nebula fan personally, but the Nemesis is great herbs. Peace GS

G

Green Supreme

Purple Skunk. So have been searching for this one for years and I think she may have come to me. Went in flower recently, so we will see. I believe her to be one of the parents of Godbud and maybe the King. Time will tell. Peace GS

Purple Skunk 1 Large
Purple Skunk 2 Large
G

Green Supreme

Purple Skunk update. I think it's day 16. Love plantys with pink pistils. Peace GS

Purple Skunk Large
Purple Skunk 2 Large
Purple Skunk 3 Large
Picture 010 Large
Picture 011 Large
C

cigarifama

I wish there was a way to get my hands on some. Looks lovely to grow. Thanks for these GS!!

G

gooey

nice plants amigo...love to know more about this purple skunk....peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom