Scam... Right..???

• Thread starter FatBastard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FatBastard

I'm a noob when it comes to this been doing it a year or so. And I read as much as the next guy about strongest strains and the price of said genetics.

But, then I came across this site and it is like something out of the cartoons. Is It a scam..? I say yes. Because right out the gate they lie. Top of the web site reads in thier banner cannabis cup winner. I looked and thats horse poop.. :wondering

So, The question stands is this for real 40% thc...

http://bcseeds.com/World-Strongest/c51/p195/Storm-Trooper-Bud-–-5-Pack/product_info.html

D

dooobster

In my opinion, anyone who'll pay $1,300 for a pack of beans has more money than brains.
Anyone who'll CHARGE that much for a pack of beans needs their ass whooped. :)

F

FatBastard

Also, common sense is screaming when I see 45% thc level.. With something like that you would be on the cover of every weed magazine on the planet.. Right.??

R

Rabbi

A bro of mine up in Wash was working with this BCseeds dude, grew out his entire line. and now has move on to "better things" as he says. If he wasnt converted then dont spend your money.IMHO.

R

robbiedublu

It's kind of funny to browse through their seed offerings though. I always think "who would spend that much money on seeds? " I guess there really is a sucker born every minute.

R

Rabbi

in the movie Logic recommended "how weed won the west", if Im not mistaken in a few shops they refer to Euphoria and one of the other BCseeds strains, but they're not saying look at THIS STUFF! just another bud in a long line of great stuff.

B

bicycle racer

to anyone who paid 1200+ for seeds 1 plant can make hundreds even thousands of them and if the strain was 4o+% thc it would mean almost half its volume was pure thc i think not.

A

azmatis

if you want some true dank man try thcbay, theres so many scammers out there,
people around here really know their stuff, and all of the breeders are members here

W

WolfDawg

this is an excerpt of their terms of use look at the highlighted part LOL........

We sell our seeds for storage in-case the laws change. it is ILLEGAL to germinate seeds in many countries we cannot be seen to be promoting this. Even though our website tells fictional stories and thc levels, they are for entertainments purposes only and should not be considered fact or promote the use of any product for anything in conflict with the law. This site does not actually sell any products, we design and sell websites that are entertaining and we try to include legal disclaimers as promotion to help sell websites. All information provided is for fun and should not be taken seriously.

FLB

FLB

I hope somebody finds ol' bc boy and teaches him a lesson he will never forget. People like him are a waste of oxygen. He will piss on the wrong tree one of these days and get what he has coming to him.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

We got seed banks like this in the uk eg Doggies nutt seed co aka pukka seeds

waayne

waayne

What a bunch of jokers,must have meant 4.54%THC.45.4%THC what a joke.I grew out some of their strains a few years ago,most were pretty schwaggy:sign0055:

Z

zappafan99

:D Those guys are so far behind. I'm so way beyond outrageous thc content in my breeding program. I have a new strain of fems that actually cross with other fems so that I can give the guys what they really want. GIRL ON GIRL ACTION. Strain number two is for the truly lazy stoner.....no buds to pick or trim. The joints automatically sprout out prerolled from every branch. And coming soon for my friends in the cold, cold north....Strain number three....I call it Bubble Bitch. No need for bubble bags anymore, just stick some plastic down around the base of your plant and wait for the first ice storm of the season. Nature's bubble hash. :D

waayne

waayne

Hey Zappa save some of those beans for me!I do have one suggestion for your breeding project,how about a self trimmer,then I can throw out those pesky scissors.Tell me where to send my payment of $1200000000000.00 for the magic beans :winking0067:

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Hey Zappa save some of those beans for me!I do have one suggestion for your breeding project,how about a self trimmer,then I can throw out those pesky scissors.Tell me where to send my payment of $1200000000000.00 for the magic beans :winking0067:

Send it to:
ATTN: Arjan
Green House Seed Company
PO Box 75162
1070 AD Amsterdam

lol Franco is cool though. I just don't like Arjan's attitude towards others and he doesn't seem to breed does he?:sign0023:

Top Bottom