Scam warning- hg-hydroponics

• Thread starter JayBee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lowman

Lowman

I dont know why some junior farmers who are new to this site are so interested in this stores rep, will leave it to you all to figure out.

If you are referring to me...I think I explained my concern earlier. If someone had an axe to grind with my business....I would hope they have all the facts before they label my business as a scam.

Being unhappy with the service is one thing. But accusing them of being a front to take peoples money is just irresponsible.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Lowman- who are you? You seem much more concerned about this business than about their potential victims. Many, many people complained about this site taking money and not sending goods without returning emails and no other way to contact them. This is what happened to me too, luckily i was able to get my money back through credit card company. This was not an irresponsible post about a business with bad service. They were taking money and NOT sending goods. It is possible that is no longer the case. It is fact that it was the case before. For a time this was the most complained about web site on the ganja grow boards.

I have 3 business on two continents, and there is no way I would ever treat customers the way hg treated their customers back when i orig posted. If i did i would be out of business.

It seems possible they have improved and people will now get what they order. All the info is out there now, let the people decide to do what they will.

LOWMAN- you are either a shill or someone with misguided, but good intentions. I dont know which, but either way back off. Your opinion is posted. My opinion is posted. Lets leave at that and you can start adding to your post count with some more constructive posts.

JB

Lowman

Lowman

A Shill?? Back off? Who made you the posting god?

You really like to stir things up...don't ya?

Sticking out your chest and telling people to back off on a forum, doesn't really achieve the results you would like.

but it is not legit!

You have all been warned, dont send money to HG Hydroponic, it is a scam!

Untrue statements.... aren't they?

I have 3 business on two continents, and there is no way I would ever treat customers the way hg treated their customers back when i orig posted. If i did i would be out of business.

Would you treat your suppliers the same way you have treated this supplier?

It seems possible they have improved and people will now get what they order. All the info is out there now, let the people decide to do what they will.

On the other hand obvously some legit members of thcfarmer have had good luck recently wit this shop, so maybe they have improved. maybe they were scamming then and stopped scamming now? Maybe they were just too busy? Maybe you will get your order?

Exactly. Not a scam after all is it.

LOWMAN- you are either a shill or someone with misguided, but good intentions. I dont know which, but either way back off. Your opinion is posted. My opinion is posted. Lets leave at that and you can start adding to your post count with some more constructive posts.JB

It's not an opinion. It's a lie.

Granted this thread was started just over a year ago. I was not the one that resurrected it. My first post on this thread was merely posting the contact info that I found by just doing a simple search.

Someone gets on and resurrects the thread...and you yell...Shill.

I don't mind being questioned right off the bat...but after other members have explained their positive experiences....and you still have the gall to bash me....well that just gets my back up.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Ok, this is getting silly. This is my thread so i am going to have the last word here.

When I posted the orig post HG was a scam operation. I still stand by that statement. I paid for goods and did not receive them. I tried to contact them and could not. I received my money back because the credit card got involved. There were plenty of other cases where people sent cash and they did not receive their good and did not receive their money back. In my opinion that makes HG-Hydroponics a scam.

Very recently the thread was restarted and some members have reported positive experiences. So perhaps people will now get what they paid for.

I do not own any hydro shop or hydro related business and have no interest really in where folks choose to buy their goods. I was trying to warn other members of my experience and believe my characterzation of HG as scammers was accurate. It was not a lie or a personal attack. If HG has turned around and is now a legit site that is good news. All potential, educated customers can now review the history and decide for themselves whether or not to order from there.

JayBee- "Posting God"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom