Schlemons Cost Per Gram.

• Thread starter bobs.buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bobs.buds

hello would anyone know how much Schlemons strain costs per gram?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I closed your other thread. Please only make 1 thread per issue or topic. No need for duplicate threads.

Cost per g or oz is dependant on the market and who is buying and selling.

REDiJEDi160

REDiJEDi160

It should cost what the quality of the pot cost in your area if that makes sense. Your asking a very subjective question with to many variables for a definitive answehe. Especially on here

B

bobs.buds

It should cost what the quality of the pot cost in your area if that makes sense. Your asking a very subjective question with to many variables for a definitive answehe. Especially on here
Thanks for the heads up. Not trying to ruffle feathers lol.

xavier7995

xavier7995

If you happen to reside in a legal area you could track down dispensary prices of whatever strain on leafly/weedmaps and use an average to derive your price. Alternatively, you could take a known strain that commands a certain price and base yours as a premium/discount to that.

Weed has different monetary values state to state and even city to city. What I might sell in my current location for 100 a zip could easily pull 300 or 400 in some other part of the country.

REDiJEDi160

REDiJEDi160

Thanks for responding then. I really appreciate it. I don’t know if it is a no no on public forums to ask.
It's only a no no if you start asking members to sell you weed on here off here it's y'alls business but like Xavier said it varies so much by location and since your asking on here is assume you are not in a legal place which is OK many of us still operate in the dark. Just see how much weed of the same quality is going for in your area you should know considering you are on here

B

bobs.buds

If you happen to reside in a legal area you could track down dispensary prices of whatever strain on leafly/weedmaps and use an average to derive your price. Alternatively, you could take a known strain that commands a certain price and base yours as a premium/discount to that.

Weed has different monetary values state to state and even city to city. What I might sell in my current location for 100 a zip could easily pull 300 or 400 in some other part of the country.
Thanks for the guidance. I will do that. I am in CA.

B

bobs.buds

It's only a no no if you start asking members to sell you weed on here off here it's y'alls business but like Xavier said it varies so much by location and since your asking on here is assume you are not in a legal place which is OK many of us still operate in the dark. Just see how much weed of the same quality is going for in your area you should know considering you are on here
I am too much of a newbie to know much of anything any guidance helps. If you assumed I knew nothing you would probably be correct, lol.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I got some delicious crack for sale..go buy a hightimes.. They have price lists in one of those magazines .. East to west coast.

B

bobs.buds

I am too much of a newbie to know much of anything any guidance helps. If you assumed I knew nothing you would probably be correct, lol.
Also hopefully be able to grow my own so won’t have to worry so much about my cost to buy. I have a med card.

Top Bottom