schnazzleberry #2

• Thread starter greenthoughts
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

greenthoughts

just ordered some of this. Anyone got any tips on what to expect? Much thanks in advance.

C

Cibin

You can expect low variation among individuals, very nice yeild and tasty smoke!! The high is great to relax your brain (very stress-relieving), stimulates apetite and generaly leaves you in very good mood. One pheno is laugh-machine (1 out of 4 females i have).
Yet, they are easy to grow, considering it is 75% Blueberry. No hermie issues at all, flowering time around 60 days, depends on your personal preference. Could be chopped at 55 days easily, one pheno was ready at 49 days - the laughing one.

Enjoy them!

G

greenthoughts

thanks a lot Cibin! i didn't know it had the blueberry in it . That's awesome! i love blueberry. now i'm curious about the other 25%. i usually check those kinds of things but with it being some of Chimera's gear, i just had to try it based off of the description.
Thanks again

Later:smiley_joint:

B

Bluebud

You made a good choice getting the Shnazz. The Blueberry in the Shnazzle is the best Blueberry that you can get. This plant grows like crazy, smells wonderfull, and yields are awesome. Just thinking back on all of my Shnazzle grows makes me want to order some more seeds.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
What is the taste and smell like? Anything like the old school shiskaberry from the early- late 90's?

L

lime6161

I had 3 females from a 10 pack. 2 were very similar: grew like crazy, they grew huge quick,huge strech and had some monster fan leaves. Big fat tight buds that purpled upa bit The trichs stood so far up it looked like white fur at the end.
The other one was a short tight fat dense crystaly stinky purple blueberry power blast.:icon_cookie: This didnt yield much with a short veg but man, some nice smoke.
I cloned the seed plants and ran them all together 4-4-4 and the 2 taller phenos towered over the shorter.

Top Bottom