School Boys

• Thread starter Jalisco Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jalisco Kid

I was wondering if the farmers going to school ,will use their accounts at the library to copy studies on plants. I have lost my access to the sites and miss reading the papers. It is something we could all use. Suerte JK

aldus

aldus

Anything in specific you'd like to read or just anything on plants in general.

I will look and see what journals and things I have access too.

J

Jalisco Kid

Terpene enhancement,there is a study using salicylic acid with flowering African violets on flowering.GA studies,any carbon loading studies. I can keep going,I love to learn. Studies using amino/fulvic on plants. JK

R

ReelBusy1

Terpene enhancement,there is a study using salicylic acid with flowering African violets on flowering.GA studies,any carbon loading studies. I can keep going,I love to learn. Studies using amino/fulvic on plants. JK

yeah stuff about lights and feeding and bud growth (For us non-literate types JK)
:damnhippie:

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
that kid you can tell he's a real farmer

A

Alekiboy

The gene that makes corn purple was discovered at UC Berkeley in the last month :)

J

Jalisco Kid

(Acetyl Thiozolidine 4 Carboxylic Acid) Any studies on this would be great. JK

W

wyattthewiteboi

Acetyl Thiozolidine 4 Carboxylic Acid (NATCA)
With the help of our modern manufacturing facility, we formulate a qualitative range of NATCA (N - Acetyl Thiozolidine 4 Carboxylic Acid). These are widely demanded in agricultural industry for giving resistance power to plants, which helps these to grow in poor cultivating condition.

Our assortment of NATCA (N - Acetyl Thiozolidine 4 Carboxylic Acid) formulated with best quality raw material. The growth and biochemical characteristics of the plants are improved by using our range. It also increases the fruit quality and production quantity. ATCA assist in the complete use of physiological reserves of the vegetating plant and to stimulate the normal metabolic process.

ATCA treated plants show a greater resistance to bad growing conditions, since the bio stimulator helps the plant to overcome critical periods throughout the entire growing cycle.

thats all i really found on it:bubblez:

J

Jalisco Kid

What you and I have here are advertisements, I would like to see side by side studies.

ATCA (Acetyl Thiozolidine 4 Carboxylic Acid) improves general health and biochemical characteristics of plants. It determines a considerable increase in both fruit quality and production in quantity. ATCA help and assist in the complete utilization of physiological reserves of the vegetating plant and to stimulate the normal metabolic process.

Plants treated with ATCA show a greater resistance to adverse growing conditions, since the bio stimulator helps the plant to overcome critical periods throughout the entire growing cycle.

Composition:

N-acetyl-thazolidine-4-carboxylic acid (ATCA) : 5.0%

* Folic acid : 0.1%
* Additives and diluents : up to 100%
* Buffered solution

By using the ATCA solution various benefits were recorded in many crops:

* Better Fruit setting was noted in Tomato, Pepper, Chilies, Cotton, Pear, Apple & Cheery
* Better & bumper vegetative growth was found in all crops
* Greater development of hypogenous systems was found in Rice, Cotton, Wheat & Barley
* Improves fruit quality (colour, luster, size & brightness) found in Grapes, Tomato, Melon, Strawberry, Cucerbit, Apple, Pear & Peach
* Increase in sugar content (brix) was noted on Grape, Mango, Watermelon & Plum
* Increased resistance to adverse climatic condition was noted in all the crops
* Early flowering was seen on Tomato, Chilies, Black Pepper, Brinjal & Chick Pea
* Early ripening & early harvest can be achieved by spraying in Tomato, Watermelon, Strawberry, Pepper & Wheat
* Significant increase in number of flower & fruits in most of the crops
* It reduces the flower & fruit drop substantially
* It also reduces the yellowing & ageing process
* Alternate bearing crops can be benefited such as Apricot, Plum & Mango

Dose: 0.5 ml/lt spraysolution, 50 ml/100 lt water or 200-250ml /ac.

Top Bottom