Schoolgirl fed school staff hash cakes

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastForward

Two teaching assistants at a school in Leeds were taken to hospital after eating cannabis in "hash cakes" given to them by a 15-year-old pupil.

The schoolgirl was suspended from Wortley High School after she took the cakes to school on 10 September.
A spokesman for Leeds City Council said the girl had since been moved to a different school. No police action was taken over the matter.

Leeds City Council said neither staff members made formal complaints. The council spokesman added: "Wortley High School does not condone drugs and was disappointed this incident took place.

"The school works hard to educate its pupils about the dangers and implications of drug abuse and will not tolerate any behaviour of this kind."

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_yorkshire/7654606.stm

Spacecake 2
Monkfish

Monkfish

staff members made formal complaints.

probably only used toa bit of brit lick soapbar from uni days:evilgrin id have charged the bast*rds:clapping

B

BITYmagicBeanz

lol i just red this about an hour ago. the 2 teachers got rushed too hospital .lol they felt very ill and felt they had been drugged. lol ahahah funny

F

FastForward

Just one time I want to read an article where the teacher gets unwittingly fed a spacecake and enjoys it:

"I felt this weight lift from my shoulders and my outlook suddenly seemed brighter and more hopeful. I was able to deal with the stresses of teaching and for the first time in years I had a smile on my face. I want to thank little Emily for her "Neville's Brownies". I don't suppose you've got an crisps on you?? Could murder some cheese and onion"

Oh yes, let us not forget that teachers are some of the biggest pissheads. So it's okay to go get 15 pints slashed but a bit of shit soapbar brownie and it's off to the psych ward? lols :)

B

BITYmagicBeanz

lol ahaha

i was gna say in my first post. that my teachers use too have there own bar in the school by the gym. and use too catch them down the local pub at dinner times. now i got older. they all looked like rough pissheads with shitty cars. lol

the reason the teachers didnt get the police envloved ,is becuase they didnt want too get drug tested and take it too court..becuase alot of other drugs will show up in there system im sure... all them coffee's in the staff room and slagging off the kids and staying up allnight marking paper .2 out of 5 teachers take drugs. i know a nursey teacher.. shes a fucking nutter. and smokes weed n does drugs and teaches kids and i know a private nanny who looks after rich kids who smokes weed .
there all at it. they just blame the kids.. but realy its the adults around them kids..

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

ha ha...that is a funny story but it can give marijuana a bad name if abused like that.

I once gave my father a small piece of hash brownie for his back pain and he was laid out for 4 hours...a little dizzy but overall fine. He has never taken marijuana before so it was a little weird for him. It's great for people that knows what to expect but can be crazy for someone who doesn't know the effect of THC. I know you can't overdose or die from weed.

T

thc4sim

Quality, i buzz off people getting fucked up on space cake..

its funny cause most straight heads that would no way toke on a joint are all up for having a slice of cake and i explain to them that its imeasurabaly times stronger than a few tokes on a joint!!

lol, is imeasurabaly a real word??, ha probably not how ive spelt it!!
lol ill STFU... :lipssealed

B

British_Hempire

Haha I've seen a few people immeasurably fucked out of their faces on space cake! lol

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

I wish i was the teacher lol

student can bring me hash cakes all day long

:talking

H

hailstone

Not cool, not funny.

I can imagine how much someone who eats a spacecake without knowing it's one might freak out, especially if they aren't a smoker. And FFS everyone should have the right to decide and know what they put in their bodies.

Really disrespectful and a fucking immature to do, even from a 15-year-old.

J

julsbagell

Premium Member
Supporter
What a waste of herb she should have given them to somebody that would appreciate them.

Top Bottom