Schweitzer will let mm reform become law

• Thread starter hotRod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MaG

o weird another gutless democrat fucks over the people who elected him..
ill be leaving this state come mid june.. im done with retarded fucken hicks.

S

StinkyPete

Premium Member
Supporter
Me too fuck this shithole. That dumbass just fucked this state over in more ways than one, this will affect many without cards as well. Our state economy is already in bad shape.

NoJuice88

NoJuice88

the people want it, but the powers that be wont allow it. democracy you say??? I think not

M

MTgrower

What a fucking pussy. Sorry to you guys who opened dispensaries and invested so much money. Sorry to all the people that are now going to loose the only income they have. This is a disgusting shame.

Except for the part about closing dispensaries. I feel bad that some of you had good intentions and got burned, but opening a business that sells Schedule 1 drugs is a pretty bad idea. I don't care what Obama said. Since when did Montanans start believing the promises of the Federal Government?

And most of the dispensaries were selling shit that usually wasn't even the strain it was said to be. Not to mention the fact that they spread Thrips, Mites, and a host of diseases.

And I don't care how much they talked about the love of the herb. Most were driven by a love of the money that the herb provides.

W

weed control

So, does this mean that it is over or do you think continuing to contact the governors office could be fruitful??

S

StinkyPete

Premium Member
Supporter
It couldn't hurt he could still veto it

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Isn't it crazy how much you learn about politics and the REAL America just from being in the cannabis industry? I've learned way more from my few years of real life experience in the pot game than I ever did in the 18 years of government education I received in "school."

America has never been a democracy. Politicians are puppets. This country was sold, bought and paid for by capitalist interests the day George Washington chose to run the country by John Adams' plan instead of Thomas Jefferson's and every politician since has been put in place to give us the illusion of having a choice. But the bottom line is if your net worth isn't in the top 1% you are pretty much a slave on a production line.

Fucking bummer huh? Good thing we growers have a lot of pot to smoke and some pretty decent stand up comedians in the last 20 years to get us through until we finally become free in death.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Yeah this is a bummer, on so many different levels. First and foremost Montana has overnight become the most anti-democratic state in the nation, secondly, the sick people that will now have to find other means or attempt to grow there own are going to be shit out of luck, and lastly on the business side of things. I am ambivalent about this though, and this is why. Now, while I may be loosing my business which does suck, one would have to be completely naive to assume that being shut down was/is always a good possibility. But on the other side, I am extremely happy that people are still allowed to grow marijuana, even though we took a step back for the moment, overall we are well progressed. It's almost like the federal government is encouraging the grow your own model too, at least that is my observation, and that is huge progress. One thing I do know as well, the dispensaries will be back by the next election, I say this because everyone already got a taste, and too many will not want to return to the old way of doing things. Mark my words, in two years this will all be back, albeit more regulated but back nevertheless.

Top Bottom