Schwifty grows under ViparSpectra KS3000 with Multiple Strains from Tenguseed Co

• Thread starter SchwiftyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Thanks brother I appreciate that! I was nervous I’m not gonna lie, but it was a lot easier than I expected. I don’t really do edibles or oils so I honestly don’t even know what the proper dosage is going to be. But I’m willing to take a big spoonful and see where it takes me 🤣
You enjoy that shit homie!!! See you on the other side!

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Just don’t get impatient. Give it a good hour or hour and a half before you take more. Olive oil?
Hell yeah man thanks for the heads up, I’ve heard horror stories and honestly what steers me away from it lol! I tried a very very small amount, and I felt pretty comfortable, so I think if I gauge it properly I think I can take a couple of mil and be good to go

Edit: yeah it’s extra virgin olive oil
You enjoy that shit homie!!! See you on the other side!
Hahaha I didn’t have it in me!! But my mushroom trip is right around the corner 😂

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Hell yeah man thanks for the heads up, I’ve heard horror stories and honestly what steers me away from it lol! I tried a very very small amount, and I felt pretty comfortable, so I think if I gauge it properly I think I can take a couple of mil and be good to go

Hahaha I didn’t have it in me!! But my mushroom trip is right around the corner 😂
Say hi to the warbles and the wobbles for me!

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Couldn’t help myself to move these 3 outside, the compact 2x2 is just too small and they were starting to get light burn.

Sooooo outside they go in the unknown elements and rain season and high humidity right around the corner but I’m going to just see what happens. If I get nothing, it’s ok because I’ve got my prize 4 in the tent.

939FC5CA 7A65 4266 A6A1 950BBE8FABB6
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Couldn’t help myself to move these 3 outside, the compact 2x2 is just too small and they were starting to get light burn.

Sooooo outside they go in the unknown elements and rain season and high humidity right around the corner but I’m going to just see what happens. If I get nothing, it’s ok because I’ve got my prize 4 in the tent.
Filtered light for a week!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I’ll be honest, I’m not sure I follow :)
Hardening off your plant when you move it outside, put it under something, like a tree and allow it to get used to its new environment over a week or so, never just put them out in full blast sun after bringing them outside, I wasn’t trying to step on your toes, in case I was telling you something you already knew.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Hardening off your plant when you move it outside, put it under something, like a tree and allow it to get used to its new environment over a week or so, never just put them out in full blast sun after bringing them outside, I wasn’t trying to step on your toes, in case I was telling you something you already knew.
Of course not bro, I’m not an expert at outdoors especially going from indoors to outdoors, I’m always open to advice.

Moving it under shade….Hmmm that may be difficult but they only get around 8 hours of sunlight where they are. I’ve only done this outdoor thing a couple of times and each time got thrips and just didn’t have a great time.

What will happen if I don’t harden them off?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Of course not bro, I’m not an expert at outdoors especially going from indoors to outdoors, I’m always open to advice.

Moving it under shade….Hmmm that may be difficult but they only get around 8 hours of sunlight where they are. I’ve only done this outdoor thing a couple of times and each time got thrips and just didn’t have a great time.

What will happen if I don’t harden them off?
Same thing that happens when your ppfd is too high.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Same thing that happens when your ppfd is too high.
After about a week or so of strategic pot placement eventually you can set them in full sun and let her rip, now this also can be subjective to strain, darker colored plants in particular. But it still applies to lighter colored strains too.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
After about a week or so of strategic pot placement eventually you can set them in full sun and let her rip, now this also can be subjective to strain, darker colored plants in particular. But it still applies to lighter colored strains too.
Good looking out man, going to set them under the tree for a few days!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Top Bottom