Schwifty grows under ViparSpectra KS3000 with Multiple Strains from Tenguseed Co

• Thread starter SchwiftyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Hell yeah bro!
Fckn power outage, thats a battle we face out here pretty often in SE ok. Luckily never happened to me in flower, glad you're still vegging too.

Shit yeah on the re veg dog, I wanted to try that with my GMO but things didnt go as planned.

Ive only ever rooted clones once but got 100% success, 20/20 rooted using my light dimmed as low as it could possibly go.
Thanks bro!! They all seem to be doing good today, don’t seem stressed thankfully!!

I have terrible luck at cloning but I took 3 today and put them in the 2x2. Placed them as far away from the LED as I could since there isn’t a dimmer and hoping it’s not too strong.

I was able to save 2 extra attempts, hopefully she lives and continues in case these don’t make it 😆

E3B5BBBC A794 4F51 AF00 4AA2DFE9EB49
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
4 frostettes 100% success, small clones too, about 6-7” cuts, random bottom cuts (I strip the outer stem up from the bottom to about a inch up, membrane off the bottom inch then split up the middle of the stem about 1/2” , big dip in CloneX) I just use my normal media (currently strawberry fields) big dip in clonex, then plop them into the smallest containers I have (I used some little plastic planters from the nursery that you get veggies in, in those little 4 packs)

I used a 1 gallon water jug and cut off the top and flipped it and drilled 2, 1/2” holes in the sides and that’s it, took about 10 days to have roots like this

D0B9279C 3777 417A A084 9D512702492D
42E73A6E ABAF 4B5D AE4B 29EA3568B3EB
6DB4E923 AECC 4A1E 8206 EEDBD79BBFDD
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
4 frostettes 100% success, small clones too, about 6-7” cuts, random bottom cuts (I strip the outer stem up from the bottom to about a inch up, membrane off the bottom inch then split up the middle of the stem about 1/2” , big dip in CloneX) I just use my normal media (currently strawberry fields) big dip in clonex, then plop them into the smallest containers I have (I used some little plastic planters from the nursery that you get veggies in, in those little 4 packs)

I used a 1 gallon water jug and cut off the top and flipped it and drilled 2, 1/2” holes in the sides and that’s it, took about 10 days to have roots like this
Thanks for the advice and the info, very helpful.

I think my main issue for this derived the cuttings were very small, not much stem to work with. My fear was the reveg dying and me not getting a chance to even get a cutting. Theres still a couple of chances and will try again.

Also, I don’t have anywhere around me to get these rooting agents everyone talks about and don’t allow imports of those chemicals to me directly.

I cut these at an angle, shaved a bit off the end, cut off the tips of the leaves and put them in damp happy frog soil. About the best I can do with what I have around me at the moment unfortunately.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
I’ve heard you can substitute aloe for the clonex. I’ll bet you have plenty of that around there. Good luck!
Really? Thanks bro, I definitely have that, hell I have an aloe plant next door 🤣 I’ll get some of that next time at the store. Cheers!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I have just read it. Haven’t tried it. But I think you can just fillet the aloe. Throw it in a blender with water and and blend of shit out of it. You should probably YouTube it.

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Well, 3 clones don’t look so hot this morning. One already dead…other 2 are wilting but still holding on. I hate cloning 😑
I’d say not enough humidity for your clones if they wilting overnight? I find if u move em checking for roots n stuff they don’t go aswell I just cut em dunk in clonex put a dome over em and spray em once a day I don’t even lift em for 7-10 days seems to work not messin with em oh also u can use aloe or honey to👍

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I’ve heard you can substitute aloe for the clonex. I’ll bet you have plenty of that around there. Good luck!
I’ve heard this is as well and actually have an aloe plant at home I was going to test with lol
Thanks for the advice and the info, very helpful.

I think my main issue for this derived the cuttings were very small, not much stem to work with. My fear was the reveg dying and me not getting a chance to even get a cutting. Theres still a couple of chances and will try again.

Also, I don’t have anywhere around me to get these rooting agents everyone talks about and don’t allow imports of those chemicals to me directly.

I cut these at an angle, shaved a bit off the end, cut off the tips of the leaves and put them in damp happy frog soil. About the best I can do with what I have around me at the moment unfortunately.

When cloning cut about half of each leaf finger off, use healthy looking chutes, I cover with the dome and I basically bottom water the first 3-4 days, I keep the little planter in a saucer and keep enough water in it to keep it touching the bottom of the little plastic pots, I kept just enough for them to always have water to keep the medium wet, for a few days then I start letting the soil dry (still gunna take 3-4 days even in those tiny pots since there no roots yet) but by then about 7-8 days in you should be starting to notice if they are taking or drooping

Keep a dome on them I keep the dome down tight right to the water in the saucer so any evaporation would cause humidity in the dome for the plants to breathe in.

SHiNi

SHiNi

Domes is a must when cloning or high RH since they don't have roots to uptake water through, they use they're leaves to take water in.Or you can mist them but dome is easiest option.
Thanks bro!! They all seem to be doing good today, don’t seem stressed thankfully!!

I have terrible luck at cloning but I took 3 today and put them in the 2x2. Placed them as far away from the LED as I could since there isn’t a dimmer and hoping it’s not too strong.

I was able to save 2 extra attempts, hopefully she lives and continues in case these don’t make it 😆

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

100% for the dome, i diddnt even mist this round just keep the dome on the whole time
Another thing I do is clean the dome out everyday helps with stopping mold I find and it shows that the clones are transpiring properly well that’s my take on it anyway n I’m probably wrong😂👍

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Thank you all for the helpful information! I’m going to save up for a cloning setup for the 2x2 I think. For now I’m going to move my only humidifier out of the 3x3 lung room and move it upstairs with the clones, maybe I can save them. You all rock my socks!

I’ll order up for a dome and maybe some plugs and some aloe since I can get any other rooting hormone shipped to me, I will look around locally, maybe I can find it at the garden store near me.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Veg update-
Tent is looking nice and healthy! Hopefully a couple more weeks and we will see who is a he and who is a she.

White Runtz x Triangle Grape Cake -
A8FF8919 6914 4890 8346 C1B7A532038F

3D80D1DA 7DAF 49CA A966 8810EE78F374

9ECB695E 9DF9 4527 BD24 3467D450376D

CEA63FD1 5A9E 4583 8834 1923FA888950

743656E5 86DB 4A3C B20E AF08AE9771F1

Gelato 33 x Madmartigan-

12D2DC1F E033 497E 8C0E 95882934022B

Papaya Cake x Triangle Grape Cake -
CBC99962 8CF4 49D4 AA8D FDED4156E526

289830A0 941F 4E77 AE1A 1002A933B61E

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Just a guess i Would go with 6 female 2 male
That would be amazing!! I only have room for 4, any extras I’m not sure what I’m going to do with 😂 maybe throw them outside and see what happens, but I know the bugs here will just have a field day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom