Schwiftys RS11 x Okie Tenguseed Co Journal

• Thread starter SchwiftyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
What is up everyone, I’m behind on this journal but better late than never! I’m back from a much needed 3 week vacation and I’m enjoying the fruits of my last harvest!

Going to be doing things different this grow. This time instead of 4 3 gallons I will be going straight into 9 1 gallon fabric pots.

I’m also trying different nutrients this time as well, going with Advanced Nutrients. I’m expecting some hiccups while I try this out to see if it’s quicker and still fruitful.

Plan:
To make sure I don’t run out of smoke I will be doing a fast veg from seed with more plants in the space.

Seed to Veg in 35 days
I will top once and I will not be doing a trellis net this time, just going to let it do its thing.

Flower - 58-66 days
I will introduce nutrients as they tell, but will most likely start near end of veg.

Breeder:
@Trustfall / Tenguseed Co.

Strain:
RS11 x Okie
Feminized

Soil:
Veg & Flower - FoxFarm Ocean Forest

Additives:
Diatomaceous earth

Nutrients:
Advanced Nutrients + Calmag

Tent:
VEG & FLOWER: ACI 3x3

Ventilation/Exhaust:
ACI 4” with controller 69
2 ACI Oscilation fans

Lighting:
ViparSpectra KS3000

Pots:
9x1 gallon fabric pots

Miscellaneous:
Have A/C installed for mid-late flower, humidifier and dehu to control environment parameters.

Seeds are soaking and tents cleaned. I have the soil prepared with DE and sitting under the light for 24 hours
Schwiftys rs11 x okie journal 2

Schwiftys rs11 x okie journal

Happy growing! ✌️

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Update:

9/9 seeds have cracked and ready to plant! Soil has been sitting under the light and treated with DE and don’t see any bugs, so we are good to proceed! Watered each one with a light amount, no need to fully saturate the soil right now.

Parameters:
DLI - 11-12.3
Temps: 78
Humidity: 69%
VPD: 1.0

Water:
Reverse Osmosis

Nutrients:
None

Pics:
IMG 9659

IMG 9660

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Update:

9/9 seeds have cracked and ready to plant! Soil has been sitting under the light and treated with DE and don’t see any bugs, so we are good to proceed! Watered each one with a light amount, no need to fully saturate the soil right now.

Parameters:
DLI - 11-12.3
Temps: 78
Humidity: 69%
VPD: 1.0

Water:
Reverse Osmosis

Nutrients:
None

Pics:
View attachment 2127563
View attachment 2127564
Hyped for this one, schwifty always brings the 🔥

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Tagging along. How're you liking the aci 3x3? My current tent is going to be due for upgrade soon
Welcome aboard to another journey bro!! I personally LOVE mine!! I haven’t had any issues with the zippers on mine, just a few pin hole leaks but easy fixes. It’s really sturdy, and has done great for the last 5 grows and it always cleans up really well!! I wish I had more room, I’d get a 4x4 or larger in a heartbeat!

iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

Welcome aboard to another journey bro!! I personally LOVE mine!! I haven’t had any issues with the zippers on mine, just a few pin hole leaks but easy fixes. It’s really sturdy, and has done great for the last 5 grows and it always cleans up really well!! I wish I had more room, I’d get a 4x4 or larger in a heartbeat!
Same boat tight quarters so gotta rock the 3x3 until the kids are grown and on their own. One day I'll be able to dedicate bedrooms to it like the Captain 🤣.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Same boat tight quarters so gotta rock the 3x3 until the kids are grown and on their own. One day I'll be able to dedicate bedrooms to it like the Captain 🤣.
Haha absolutely bro, we’ve gotta work with what we have! I had a video of my space on my last journal showing how tight the room I’m working in, but hey it’s working pretty damn well 😆

I think we’d all enjoy having @Captspaulding space, he does such an amazing job with it!

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Day 2 Seedling -

8 are looking great. The one in the middle, never popped up. After digging it out, it seems my eyes played tricks on me and this one never cracked. I soaked the last one I had and it did crack. It’s planted and waiting for it to break ground, so it’s just a little behind the rest.

Happy growing everyone!

IMG 9665
IMG 9664
Buzzy12

Buzzy12

Supporter
RS -11 x Okie should be another fire strain from @Trustfall!

It will be interesting to see the weight comparison for this run vs the last. More smaller plants, shorter veg cycle seems to be the way to go inside. I gotta start adding DE into the mix when I transplant, very smart.

Which line of Advanced Nutrients are you running? They have quite a few.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
All look super healthy, can't wait to see them in flower, for a fast grow my friend!⚡
Thanks brother, glad to have you around! Let’s find out :)

RS -11 x Okie should be another fire strain from @Trustfall!

It will be interesting to see the weight comparison for this run vs the last. More smaller plants, shorter veg cycle seems to be the way to go inside. I gotta start adding DE into the mix when I transplant, very smart.

Which line of Advanced Nutrients are you running? They have quite a few.
Hell yeah man, im intrigued as well!! All about experimenting your area to see what works best. I swear by DE, this stuff is amazing all around!

The store near me sells pH perfect Sensi Grow and Bloom part A & B relatively affordable. I just called them and they are unfortunately out of part A due to a customs issue….sooooo if they can’t get it in stock in time then they did start carrying the same fix farm lineup I was using, so worst case scenario I revert back to FF, but I really wanted to try different nutrients.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Day 8 Seedling -

Cruising along and will most likely have to water tomorrow or Sunday depending on how the soil is looking. Almost all of them are growing at the same rate!

I was a little worried using 100% Ocean Forest for seedlings, but they seem to be loving it!

Happy growing!!

IMG 9685
IMG 9683
IMG 9684
Top Bottom