Scottish hash & oil pics

• Thread starter Azoobidies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Azoobidies

Hi there, thought you might like to see a couple of pics of what I do with my trim.

some honey oil

A little bit of bubble

A wee group shot with oil,scuff and bubble.

This is what Zoobie loves most,charas!

Scottish hash  oil pics
Scottish hash  oil pics 2
Group1
Charas
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I never bought any scottish hash. LOL! I would buy that all day everyday.

Excellent!

G

Gro

i a'm half scott and i have never heard of it.guess my forefathers had a little something extra hidden up their kilts.lol

looks kill azoo,way to represent!:cool0041:

A

Azoobidies

Cheers guys, Tobor most hash in Scotland is NOT like Zoobies lol! the stuff available on the street is known as "soapbar, Soap, Council Hash, Kak bar, Chernoble(?)" Its EVIL stuff,all sorts of nasty contaminants and only around 1.5% THC. The street weed ain't any better, sprayed with silicon or glass to add weight and look like its crystal covered!!! Or if your lucky cut down too early and sold wet. The only option is DIY.
G,ro the thing you ain't heard of, is that the charas? if so then its the resin that collects on my fingers during trimming.Charas is a hindi word for hand rubbed hash, technically mine wasn't rubbed I handle my buds gently but they are so dam sticky.
Imo its the nicest, full of flavour warm fuzzy brain high and apparently makes me ramble,as I'm using some 3month old right now, mmmm...

B

Backward_Z

Cheers guys, Tobor most hash in Scotland is NOT like Zoobies lol! the stuff available on the street is known as "soapbar, Soap, Council Hash, Kak bar, Chernoble(?)" Its EVIL stuff,all sorts of nasty contaminants and only around 1.5% THC. The street weed ain't any better, sprayed with silicon or glass to add weight and look like its crystal covered!!! Or if your lucky cut down too early and sold wet. The only option is DIY.
G,ro the thing you ain't heard of, is that the charas? if so then its the resin that collects on my fingers during trimming.Charas is a hindi word for hand rubbed hash, technically mine wasn't rubbed I handle my buds gently but they are so dam sticky.
Imo its the nicest, full of flavour warm fuzzy brain high and apparently makes me ramble,as I'm using some 3month old right now, mmmm...

'round these parts, we just call that finger hash or scissor hash. It makes for very nice smoke, indeed. I've even had finger hash that went FMCD.

devious d

devious d

nice looking pics again zoob, gotta luv that finger hash not much but always the best

Top Bottom