Scottsdale Approves 6 Dispensaries

• Thread starter medicalgrowman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

flawed

Nice that they approved them, but the state will not approve anything until it hears from the feds. They seemed to have asked a question to the feds that they already knew the answer too, so I am wondering if they will ever let a dispensary open up. The state has something up their sleeves, I guess we will see soon what it is.

I personally hope one never opens up, and they leave it to caregivers and patients that want to grow their own. ;)

GodZsoN

GodZsoN

They will do everything in their power to put a stop to any dispensary of opening..

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

so AZ is waiting to hear back from the feds before letting them open?

D

Dignan

They already heard back from the Feds; the entire nation did. Arizona shouldn't expect to see dispensaries anytime soon. It's a caregiver/patient/compassion club scenario from here on out.

oldskool63

oldskool63

Attended a meeting last saturday on this very subject...basically the case law hasn't been defined for the legality of these clubs...and until then its all speculation as to how the "rules" or "law" will be interpreted. I know many are moving forward and may become the test cases that further define the legality and I applaud and support them in their efforts.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Nice that they approved them, but the state will not approve anything until it hears from the feds. They seemed to have asked a question to the feds that they already knew the answer too, so I am wondering if they will ever let a dispensary open up. The state has something up their sleeves, I guess we will see soon what it is.

I personally hope one never opens up, and they leave it to caregivers and patients that want to grow their own. ;)

You mean like they did with the immigration law?

G

Greencandyman

AZ Dispenseries

That skelawhore Brewer just weighs out how much she can make the state either way. Bust people or dispensery? I know there is a lot more to it than that, but that woman could give a shit less about those in need. Bet if she has a painful, debilitating disease, she'll get her bud. She did such a fine job with immigration, wonder how this will turn out. Guess that's why I left AZ 1 month ago and came to Oregon where the authorities have a little more compassion and understanding. I hope it does not take long in AZ to get it goin. Good luck.

D

Dignan

That skelawhore Brewer just weighs out how much she can make the state either way. Bust people or dispensery? I know there is a lot more to it than that, but that woman could give a shit less about those in need. Bet if she has a painful, debilitating disease, she'll get her bud. She did such a fine job with immigration, wonder how this will turn out. Guess that's why I left AZ 1 month ago and came to Oregon where the authorities have a little more compassion and understanding. I hope it does not take long in AZ to get it goin. Good luck.

You're exactly right. It's about making money. Brewer is a long-time proponent of private prisons. In fact, her family is involved with them. They're in the business of farming criminals, so naturally Brewer is going to take offense when voters pass a law that cuts into her crop of new criminals. You don't fuck with the pocketbooks of the wealthy, by gawd.

Latest posts

Top Bottom