Scraping my grinder

• Thread starter CheebaMonkey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CheebaMonkey

So I'm dry, and started scraping my grinder

But I'm a little worried, I'm scraping it with a paperclip, and I'm seeing little shiny things in the keef. Think it's pieces of metal from the paperclip? I examined the end of the paper clip and it doesn't appear to be worn down at all.

Is that small amount of metal going to fuck me up?

M

mkgoodbuddy420

if your grinder is the cheap made in china kind, chances are its chrome or electroplated. those little flakes are the plating wearing off. Not good to smoke, like smoking out of aluminum foil. Best grinders are cast of stainless steel of aluminum, and never flake. Space case, Kannistor, and Sharpstone are all great brands of grinders, but they cost more. from $20 for a small grinder to upwards of $200, but if you are really concerned about smoking metals, and want a quality grinder that will last you for life those are my recommendations.

J

justwannablaze

Dude just smoke it.. lol I've had worse.. try breaking bong bowls that hold resin then smoking glass chips.. haha or scraping the metal bong bowl and really smoking the metal chips.. haha :)

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
So I'm dry, and started scraping my grinder

But I'm a little worried, I'm scraping it with a paperclip, and I'm seeing little shiny things in the keef. Think it's pieces of metal from the paperclip? I examined the end of the paper clip and it doesn't appear to be worn down at all.

Is that small amount of metal going to fuck me up?

I hated those days of using a clip/razor to scrap a bowl or grinder. I vowed to never go back there. hahaha.. Do whatcha gotta do tho bro, try to get them out if ya can. But sh*t man, we've all done worse to get medicated. ;)

Top Bottom