Screen-less S.C.R.O.G. Results

• Thread starter Quietguy420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Q

Quietguy420

http://i286.invalid.com/albums/ll105/ironsoldiers/GforceHarvest.jpg

Using some curved training clips I got from an online supplier, I did a screen-less SCROG experiment and this was the result. The buds are a bit small for my taste but there are lots of em and they are dense so I guess it works out.

As soon as I brought her out of the F.room and untied the strings holding her together nice and tight she exploded out on the sides. She didn't take up even close to that much space in the flower room.

Ill be trimming soon and update with some macro photos and let you guys how it came out.

A little test batch of BHO in a turkey baster. For anyone into that =P
http://i286.invalid.com/albums/ll105/ironsoldiers/hash1-1.jpg

A

Abob

TK (TO KOOL) What was the Veg time, That girl looks awesome and for a solo NICE

Q

Quietguy420

Thanks a ton for the positive feed back. She was vegged for at least 3 months~. She was going to be a keeper mom but got a little too tall too fast for any of my tents, so I used plastic 90*degree clips to pull every branch top to the same height and a let her go.
Now I have started to tie the tallest limbs of the moms down and let them grow new growth from the sides of the limbs, but that creates problems in itself, moms want their own 3x3 area now O.o maybe when summer gets here I'll just build a new veg room instead of using tents.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
LOOKs great man!, can you give us a lil more info on ur grow style, conditions, strain etc.

Confu...

S

shunt

That looks like landscape art..... I want one.

ok maybe three..

Q

Quietguy420

I'm using sunshine 4 part pro-mix and adding organic bottle nutes =P I know, lazy cheater right?

Nutes are Aggrand line of organic water soluble ferts, "may require a mesh screening or a blender for the liquid lime and the liquid bonemeal" This is a very new product and has no instruction or dosages levels so I had to tweak around with the 4 parts to get it down, I think I may be shy on N in flower with this stuff but working out the kinks. Way more $$ than making my own brews but so much less work and mess when i have so many plants to worry about, plus I can make smaller batches customized to specific plants/strains. I will warn you ahead of time, if your considering these bottled organics the shit STINKS 100 times worse than homebrew.

I ph the water to about 6.5 before adding nutes then it drops to around 6.0-6.2 consistently.

Roots organics oregonism myco and bacteria blend

Sunleaves Seabird Guano

Brer rabbit molasses

3-5 gallon pots depending on strain

Bottom watering with large buckets under the pots.

FLower Room 10x10
2x400 hps
1x1000 hps
1x800 german super hps fixture
I need to switch to all 600's when i get some more $$

Veg tents 10 foot By 5 foot x 2

2x T5ho 8 bulb fixtures in one tent
1x 400 in the other with free space, just not sure the tent can take the weight of the other 400 i have that is self enclosed, one of the heavy hydrofarm ballast andlight in one fixture =( super heavy.... So I may be getting another pair of t5ho's.

My house is VERY OLD, the insulation is terrible and the heater doesnt go past 65* because it costs WAY too much to blow hot air out to the neighborhood, we have drafts in every window/door and 3 fireplaces that let in cold air.. We have a few record low days here in CO a few weeks back and unfortunately even with a space heater in the flower room durring the day it was -15 outside and 40 in there... Needless to say I lost some serious potential weight on all my girls but they seem to be doing fine now just had a real slow spell of growth for a week.

As for strains, Im working with 18 mothers of diff strains and have another 5 strains in earlier stages, germ/ early veg etc. BB,ak,hashplant,jilly bean, pandoras box, iss, bubbakush,and so many more I cant think of off the top of my head. If your really interested, shoot me a pm and I'll send you a link to my clone website, its got the lists with pics of flowering and cured nugs actual photos I took not pulled from the net. Just don't want to come off like I'm trying to push a product here so...

Top Bottom