Screme bx2 & Lemonella

• Thread starter Resin.Burner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Resin.Burner

Hi,

fresh pics of some Screme bx2 (from CBF) seedplants and a Lemonella (C99 x LemonThai) shot to share with you all :)

let start with the Screme bx2..killer plants..killer flavors..i was not expecting less from CBF works but the strawberries smell on some of these plants is really noticeable..like a strawberries muffin or something like that..and as you will see..the resin content on these ladies is more than acceptable. Now i only can't wait to burn some !

For the Lemonella..it's a test shot but she look to be dominated by the cindy genes..we will see what she will give but at the moment for us it's really that..a strong lemony cindy plant.

peace

Screme1
Screme2
Screme3
Screme5
Screme6
Lemonella1
S

songbird420

that screme loojs dangerous, great genes and great job working with them bro. does CBF auction gear here?

5 Legged Goat

5 Legged Goat

Mmmm....looks tasty.

Excellent work and thanks for sharing!

R

Resin.Burner

hey,

thanks for your kind words guys !

songbird> thx! sorry but i don't know if CBF run auction here..gonna have to ask the farm birds ;)

i'm totally in love with these new Screme bx2 ladies.. especially the more indica structured expression..the smell on these one is total candy store and i predict my fav' pheno to have the best potential for real strawberries flavors with a good cure. I already tested the noses of 3 friends and it's the one people pick for noticeable strawberry flavor. It's in the undertones just after the strong candy smell hit you up but it's there.
Also, in therms of plant/bud structure this pheno is the one who look more like the Original Screme cut from CBF imo. Resin coated indica dom bud on a sativa dom plant..strong tendancies to show foxtail's traits..flower for 65 to 75 dayz..my preference go for 72/75..pure candy but not the usual / common "candy" like we use it..these plants have a special thing going on in the smell / taste..and i like it a lot ! Maybe it's me but i feel a hazy background in the buzz of these buds..considering the supposed lineage of the original Strawberry Cough maybe it's possible..but considering the profil of this pheno (sativa presence but indica dom..maybe a 60 ind / 40 sat) the green pheno will be the one who's going to show the more sativa specific traits in the smoke for sure. we wil see...

The green pheno that i don't have many pics of is the more sativa of the bunch..not even one part of the plant turned purple when all the others showed some purple hues mainly on leaves but also lightly on buds. The flavors on this one is more hazy/spicy with some hints of the candy/fruity smell present on the others plants.

CBF did a great job (as always) on these BX..now i have to run his (UltraViolet x Screme)..they rocked my friend organic grow so i only have high hopes for these.

here some new pics from the 2 indica dom phenos and a trimmed bud of the green one for the last pics..only the green and 1st phenos have been harvested..the 2nd indica dom still showin' too much white trichs for my needs so another week under the lamp is the solution i picked up for her lol:

1,2 and 3 are from my fav' pheno
4,5 and 6 are from the second one
and the last pics the trimmed bud from the green/sativa pheno

see ya'

Screme harvest 001
Screme harvest 002
Screme harvest 003
Screme harvest 005
Screme harvest 006
Screme harvest 008
Screme harvest 010
Screme harvest 011
CBF

CBF

Supporter
very nice RB, done a hellava grow with those plants. look forward to how they smoke for ya.

you can view a grow of the Purple indica X SCreme BX1 here.......

sorted the PI out with the docta, and its not the UV that everyone was talkin about. its a straight up afghani from the PNW.

just chopped um down, so here in a week or so get a taste.

take care and thanks for postin up your grow, much appreciated.

aka

PIxSCrm3 harvestbouquet 800x600
R

Resin.Burner

hey aka (nice to see you man! i think you know one member of our crew..hence the fact we grow your seeds ;),

thanks for your words, it's an honnor especially coming from you.

I will fully document the smoke after a first 4 week cure then after 2 months but i'm pretty sure they're going to blow me away..like every Screme buds i've had the chance to smoke.

Good thing is i still have 5 original Screme bx2 seeds..i seriously need a male from these seeds !! so many things in mind for him...

For the PI x Screme..yes i can't wait !! the seeds are small but the plants i've seen and smoked were totally resin incrusted purple rock hard nugz lol

I'm starting these seeds pretty soon and will document the grow here at the farm..i think to germ also 3 Screme bx2 seeds in the hope to find a good stud to hit my keeper Screme female and some others personnal fav's i have.

And after a better look at the seeds who were given to me to select some special specimens i just found that i also have some OG x JC bx to run.

Looks like i'm gonna run a full lamp with your gears ;)

peace

R

Resin.Burner

and just another pics to show the awesome potential of these genetics..flowers are simply coated in resin. And this smell...put some berry's aromatised sugar candy right in your nose and that's what you get from this lady.

i don't know if some of you will think like me on this point but it's only me or does this bud look a lot like some Cindy99 phenos i've seen ?? after all the Indica x Haze cross done to make the Strawberry Couch (Strawberry Fields x Original Haze male) can give some plants who look like some Jack Herrer phenos (like Cindy)..so if my point is not so far away from the real lineages it makes the similiraties i see a possible reality ? lol

One thing who's sure after growing both is that the Screme is really special mostly in therms of flavors and buzz but also in therms of growth structure 'cause it grow like a champ and give a nice yields too. I understand easily how it can be a sort of holygrail for some peoples.

Maybe that's why i can't stop thinkin about a Princess x Screme cross ehh..Princess's a tired clone but she still carry many desireable traits so the additions of the Screme set my pothead mind in total 'Special Dank Alert' lol

here the pics of the Screme :

Screme harvest 001 1
CBF

CBF

Supporter
RB, buddy grew the screme cut and had commented on how it resembled cindy as well. the haze in the lines could very well be the reason. in the F2s had quite a few hazy lookin plants.

aka

R

Resin.Burner

aka,

yes the similiraties jumped at my stoner eyes. Same tendancies to foxtails (naturally no need to fuck up things to see foxtails on these queen lol) and the foxtails have the same look imo, same delicate looking flowers and at the same time rock hard. And this terrible trichomes production ! I'm sure new trichs have to seriously fight for a place on a calice lol

i just looked at some others Screme and Cindy pics and i find the 'look' similiraties at their best looking at some Screme phenos vs the C99 pheno rez work with.

anyway..a pleasure to grow these Screme bx2's..they're drying now so it wont be long untill i find myself in a hurry to test some he he

RB

S

sativablast

Very nice photos hope my CBF cough looks that sexy 1 day

W

witchking

I bet that Lemonella is going to rock. What Great parentage!

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Great work RB!I have the Screme cut in flower now and it is very hazy in structure.Smells strong of strawberrys:)

R

Resin.Burner

thanks guys ! smoke report will come soon ;)

we sampled the Screme's bx2 last week so i just need to rewrite it and post it

RB

Top Bottom