Screwed by pyro products!

• Thread starter BlowsTrees
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BlowsTrees

Hello There,

Well The purpose of this thread is to let my fellow forum members know how PYRO PRODUCTS, producer of the VOODOO and MYSTIFIRE vape units, fucked me and I wanted to make sure everybody knows how they treat customers.

I purchased the VOODOO unit from my local retailer. Had the unit running for about a month or so and the fan burnt out on me. When I emailed Pyro Products I recieved an email back from a very nice lady who apologized and said it would be no problem to replace the unit...she says that some have faulty fans and said it was a rare problem. I sent the unit back and promptly recieved a new one. Problem solved and the customer service was great.

SO...couple of week later....using the new unit and again...after a little bit of use the fan shits out on me again. Contacted the company again and I was lucky enough to deal with the same woman. She told me to send the unit back again...and couldnt believe I had the same problem again. She said that the newer units have new fans in them. She said she would send a replacement again once mine was sent out. So I sent the unit out again...and never recieved confirmation of the other unit being recieved or a new unit.

I checked with the carrier I sent the unit out with and confirmed delivery and a signature as well, so I know they got the unit. Anyways, for weeks I have been emailing and calling this company to find out whats going on with another unit and have been very patient. It now has been almost 3 months since I sent out the vape and have recieved no answer from the company after repeated phone messages and emails.

So Im out 250.00 bucks...plus the shipping costs. Not the end of the world...but not a good way to handle business. Just wanted to make everybody aware that the units are shitty in my expierence...and although the initial expierence with their customer service was good, in the end I got to bend over and grab my ankles.

So WATCH OUT hahaha.

BT

I

ivsanger

I feel you on the VooDoo. I got one about 2 or 3 years ago, same situation after a month or 2 of use it went out. So I called them up and they sent me a replacement. I got to keep my old one and while I was waiting for the other one to come in, the broken one started working again. So i kept that one thinking it was good to go, then when i got the replacemnt I sold it brand new in the box. Soo times goes on and my breaks down for good good.... and I see dude a few months later and asked him about his VooDoo and he said stupid thing broke on him within weeks. So I see this is a common problem.

B

BlowsTrees

Yea definetly not a good quality product IMO. There site is still up like they are operating regularly but i dunnnnno man. haha. So if your in the market for a new vape, I would not recommend this Co. at all.

T

thc4sim

shit like this makes my blood boil!!!
its not about whats been spent its how you have been treated like some sort of prick..

i aint seen these vape units, but thanks for the heads up!

like the mel gibson film payback..
find em' regardless of cost and make the fuckers pay!!!:muscle

Latest posts

Top Bottom