Screwed over in a trade . . What's clone etiquette?

• Thread starter fractal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

UCtestn

WOW. That sucks... Definitely needs to make it right.

I'm not sure if everyone agrees your trade needs to be rooted or 2 ft tall. That should be stipulated in the trade agreement every time...

Regardless, making it right is easy and the right thing to do.

Cort

Cort

If he doesnt make it right and comes to you for a trade later, give him a male.

B

Bobby Smith

If he doesnt make it right and comes to you for a trade later, give him a male.

Nah, anybody would just pull that from the room immediately...........give him a nice hermie pheno - that'll really fuck his shit up.

420king-MASSES

i would never send a rooted plant as the equals cultivation if u just send clippings its just a simple possesion and in most states only a misdameaner as long as the total weight is under a OZ. but if it had roots they can throw your ass in jail for sure if they wanted too

TWIZZY MY BROTHER UR ONE OF THE PEOPLE I DONT LIKE TO GO AGAINST BUT ROOTED OR NOT THE RECEIVER CANT GET IN TROUBLE FOR THE SIMPLE FACT OF HIM NEVER BEING IN POSSESION OF SAID CUTS /CLONES THE USPS IS MANDATED JUST LIKE CUSTOMES TO REMOVE ANY AND ALL CONTRABAND FROM PACKAGE AND CONTINUE PACKAGE ON ITS WAY-THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN GET CAUGHT UP IS THE SENDER AND THATS AN EASY FIX JUST USE AN ALIAS NAME NO-ONE GETS IN TROUBLE JUST A LOSS OF PLANT MATTER :bongsmi::)USE CHUCK U FARLEY WHEN SENDING PLANT MATTER[AKA CUTS/CLONES

E

edux10

a clone is a rooted out clipping from momma

a clipping is not rooted out

clone etiqutte or any trade
both parties should be happy with the trade
and if not make it right !!!!

what is a cutting than officially? lolz

J

Jsän

I personally cant wait til the day when we are all swapping Tissue Cultures instead of fragile little cuttings. But i want a library of genetics.. just a room of TC's to pick from.

T

Tron

what i find kinda fuct is the fact that it does no good spreading negativity on the internet about breeders... there is something negative about every breeder out there on the internet... it's a he said she said sewing circle... i don't get it... everyone seems to fuck over everyone, or so it seems to the average reader...

karmic retribution will sort it out... next time, don't play with dicks...

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
TWIZZY MY BROTHER UR ONE OF THE PEOPLE I DONT LIKE TO GO AGAINST BUT ROOTED OR NOT THE RECEIVER CANT GET IN TROUBLE FOR THE SIMPLE FACT OF HIM NEVER BEING IN POSSESION OF SAID CUTS /CLONES THE USPS IS MANDATED JUST LIKE CUSTOMES TO REMOVE ANY AND ALL CONTRABAND FROM PACKAGE AND CONTINUE PACKAGE ON ITS WAY-THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN GET CAUGHT UP IS THE SENDER AND THATS AN EASY FIX JUST USE AN ALIAS NAME NO-ONE GETS IN TROUBLE JUST A LOSS OF PLANT MATTER :bongsmi::)USE CHUCK U FARLEY WHEN SENDING PLANT MATTER[AKA CUTS/CLONES

out my way you read about people going to jail left and right signing for packages. one of the more famus ones was the xmas gifts. they let ups deliver it wait bout an hour then bang kick in the door, now your in possesion of whatever is in that box. I also would make sure there was a legit name on the sender side. cuz if they suspect it they may check into and if the adress and name of sender is made up. im sure they will have no problem opeing it.

np prob 420 rules and the way things are done are differnt all over the country.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Maybe I should be feeling lucky not to have traded cuts before. I can't take all the lies and deceit...haha

Sounds like the best advice is not expect anything in return. I always expect people to do what they say so that would be hard for me. Forget the cut but don't lie to me....

Anyway, I recently received fresh un-rooted cuts from a friend. He asked if I was good with roooting....I said yes...all of them rooted....he wanted nothing in return....the rest is history. I can't thank him enough. If only all stories were so good.

For the record I would never ask to trade cuts. However, if I accepted an offer from someone I would expect to send them something in return and have all the details worked out. Rooted or not... Mites.... PM.....replace if they die etc......

fred

The Joker

The Joker

That's why I've never traded. I just gift. Don't expect something in return and you won't be let down. There is a short list of people I would receive something from. 2 people. That's it.

For what it's worth. I gave a local med grower cuts from my BB mom. My BB mom took a nose dive and I bumped into the guy 2 years after I gave him the cuts and told him the situation. I'm getting new cuts tomorrow and some Bubba or Bubba cross that yields big buds. Must be from Swerve or OG Raskal because the real bubba doesn't yield. Point is kindness is returned.

Be mindful of who you share with and mindful of whom you accept gifts from.
Not that I would know, but I've HEARD that Tabor's packaging is above and beyond careful. Anyone who would burn that guy is a true tool. Just Sayin.

We all get burned in life. That's the breaks.

B

Bluberry

So if we are not allowed to swap clones in The Farm, is he using this to hide behind, hoping that you will not name him for fear of being banned? Is that true or am I wrong? All i know is that those plants will never bring him any luck if he received them unfairly, and after all the talk on the farm, every time he sees them he will remember he was being an ass. Send him an email wishing him luck and tell your friends who he is so that they stay away. I have yet to grow ANYTHING but when I do, which will be soon, you can have as many clones as logic allows me to give you:), as long as they stay alive in the post from Ireland :harvest:

C

CALIPURP

NO WORRIES LIL homie we all know karma is a angry red headed bitch..

M

mellokitty

that suuucks. a trade ought to be a trade if that's what you agreed to. not to worry, in my experience, karma can be selectively very bitchy.

i agree with The Joker -- gifting makes karma not a bitch. i've been able to save my a$$ on a number of occasions by calling in favours. not that i'd call it that, but when you've helped people out karmically and they're decent enough people to be aware of that, you can almost always count on them coming through for you in your next time of need.
i helped a couple out once, nice people i met through a friend, i'd provided some small mothers but what they really appreciated was that while i was there i gave them cloning pointers that doubled their success rate. fortunately, i haven't yet had the need to hit them up, but *years* later whenever i occasionally run into them they still tell me to let them know if i need anything - genetics, babies, whatever.
also having had favours called in unexpectedly/inconveniently from people i knew i owed one to, i've come to believe that if you can keep dealing with people you know you have similar values with, trades usually work out in the long run, even if it ends up being "A gives B badly needed genetics" for "B helps A with midnight move" -- you know?
and those people who screw you over in your quest for similarly-valued people? they'll never know the privilege of having *you owe *them a favour, and they make those few-and-far-between kindred spirits that much more valuable.

K

KGB420

Yah thats some bull stuff, lol send um some mites or PM, lol. or ah ass whoopn.

wouldn't wish those on anyone,lol
But it does suck bawls to have that happen. Just gotta do your good and as long as you keep your rep and name Gold, thats what counts.

Aligee

Aligee

NO WORRIES LIL homie we all know karma is a angry red headed bitch..
... http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/image-103.jpgCALIPURP homie smoke a doobie http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/image-103.jpgchill out pickup the phone and call me I got more sitting here waiting I'm a blessed soul I'm fat and plenty no need for me to take from anyone... from having to relocate everything I've been busy as hell
...get at me asap peace aligee !!!

fractal

fractal

whoa I never expected this thread to be going on still, now I've got to check on the last 5 pages or so that were posted after I last checked this thread. I thought that it would fade away once things were handled.

420 you seriously need an ALLCAPS INTERVENTION it's ridiculous trying to read your posts, if your keyboard is broken then new ones are like 5 bucks these days!

Latest posts

Top Bottom