Screwed over in a trade . . What's clone etiquette?

• Thread starter fractal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

=) http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/image-107.jpg =)

420alldaze

420alldaze

i have to agree you cant teach people common sense. theres plenty to go around,why sheist someone when theyre nice enough to hook you up. stupid is what it is. hey tobor thanks for the add. peacentreez

Aligee

Aligee

On the other hand some recipients just are root illiterate and should practice there skills with cheap genetics ...

W

wantaknow

well dude it is wrong to not to want to help out ,but never fear ,i will help a brother out ,especially you,drop me a line ,and i will see to it you will get some fine out door seed that is a massive producer

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
That's jacked up and sux there is those kind of people especially if there supposed to b people we look up to in the canna community I know how bad it sux to live in a non med state fuck 3 months ago u would have paid anything for rooted or unrooted cuts it's jus fucked up people are that way and I've found real reconise real regardless if in person or on line dnt get me wrong there are some crafty fucks out there but they'll get there's I always think that if some one goes out of their way to help u it's the least u can do to hold up your end and if they dnt want anything in return I still offer and offer Again just because its the rite thing to do period fuck u scandalize shady people I'm so glad I'm moving to Cali in a month or so ;^)

D

DixinCider

how you trade, is you trade ppl gens lol. if you have traded a person a gen before and if you were to ever lose it or whatnot you can call you're buddy up and get another cut or vise versa. there should be nothing shady about it. but for real who would wanna trade someone a piece of shit cut, that just makes you look like a horrible farmer. clean strong cuts is how it's done, show some pride in you're shit ppl, don't always try to come up off everyone (to all the clone stealing shady mother fuckers)

A

AliasAO

Wondering what other farmers think is fair when it comes to swapping cuts with people. Hypothetically, if somebody asked you first about swapping and you went out of your way to provide them with 3 different kickass strains, all vegged up and fully rooted out in small pots while they sent some fresh unrooted cuts. If the fresh cuts did not make it and failed to root and then the person promises to but absolutely refuses to help you some more fresh cuts, doesn't that seem pretty fucked up?

Would it change the way you thought about people who had a pretty decent sized profile in the canna scene and were mostly considered reputable, that they would ask to trade for something and then disappear with the goodies they wanted leaving you hanging? I think that this hypothetical situation would be really disappointing and out of character for most canna growers.

If somebody promised to trade you for a strain, but they keep what you give them and leave you hanging. . . Do they rightfully deserve to keep what you gave them? I think it would be a karmic transgression and they should make the situation right before karma does.

Some ppl are just dicks, Karma will even itself out in the end.
As long as you were in the right just chalk it up as a life lesson learned and graduate to the next level.

Top Bottom