Scrog; 4' X 8' room

• Thread starter StrongARM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

StrongARM

Getting all ducks in a row and am about to buy light(s). Going with HPS but am uncertain if I should go with one 1000w-air cooled- or two 600w. If i do go with 1000w do i need a light rail/mover?

F

farmerjohn

If your plan is to grow in the entire space, either would work. I have a larger, but symmetrically similar veg room that has 2 horizontal 1000W MHs working a footprint grow pattern. The reflectors direct the light down in the exact area I want, which allows me to set & 4get the plants, as far as receiving the proper amount of light goes. Works great. Haven't had a set up with a light rail mover, but I am interested in the results of such a set up. That is, if in fact the movement of the light, makes any noticeable difference.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I'm in a tad bigger room (6"x11") and I managed to cram 2 1000 watts into it. I thought about a light rail at first but then decided that keeping them stationary would be better for what I was shooting for. If you do decide on a light rail try to keep the travel distance to a minimum.

M

Malachi

2 1000W lights will light up a 4x8 area perfect, no light mover - they suck. Just run ducting through both hoods and use a 600+ CFM exhaust and you will be all set if your room has ac in it or stays constantly in the 70's

Top Bottom