Scrog Clones

• Thread starter EatPizza
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EatPizza

EatPizza

Hey all!

Got some headband and Bruce Banner#3 clones i just transplanted into 4x4" RW cubes. How long should i wait to top/fim them after transplanting to the 4x4 cubes?

Also, after topping, could clones be set up for scrogging? If so, how long should you veg out clones for scrog, before switching to flower?

Thanks all!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I say let them get settled and well rooted in the cubes before topping and/or fimming. But! That comes with a caveat since you're saying you want to scrog, and that caveat is size. It's a lot easier to push the plant through the screen as it's growing rather than waiting for it to get big and then try to push it through, IMO.

And yes, of course they can be set up for scrogging! How long? for me it wouldn't be more than a month, if that. Depending on how quickly they're growing it could be a week or two.

Broken

Broken

Excuse me for jumping in but I have the same situation. After topping at 4-5 nodes how long should you wait to flower? I will be squeezing 16 9" pots into a 36" x 48" space. Thank in advance.

sickbag

sickbag

The bits you tuck under is it just the main tips or the side shoots as well?

fatawa

fatawa

You wanna tuck and weave whole plant wen scrogging..side/bottom branches will catch up to tops.thats the whole purposeweave everything tall enough to b weaved,and rip the rest out.

fatawa

fatawa

And you guys control your flip.u can top/ fim one day and flip her nxt day..theres no "set" time for topping/fimming/scrogging/pinch n twist/lst...for scrogging u wanna weave till 70% of net is full then flip.yur stretch will fill the rest.like i already said theres no "set" time.filling a net depends on size of net,style of net,strain,lights,etc...

H

hawkman

And you guys control your flip.u can top/ fim one day and flip her nxt day..theres no "set" time for topping/fimming/scrogging/pinch n twist/lst...for scrogging u wanna weave till 70% of net is full then flip.yur stretch will fill the rest.like i already said theres no "set" time.filling a net depends on size of net,style of net,strain,lights,etc...
how true - one can use a "time-line" for ball-park figuring (a starting point)

sickbag

sickbag

You wanna tuck and weave whole plant wen scrogging..side/bottom branches will catch up to tops.thats the whole purposeweave everything tall enough to b weaved,and rip the rest out.
thank you for your input

Top Bottom