Scrog Grow, SSH, Purple Diesel, AK47,Atomic NK Sweetooth

• Thread starter dorjewright
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dorjewright

dorjewright

This is my second indoor scrog. On my first grow last Spring trainwreck,super silver haze and og kush came through nicely while the white widow and green crack got trounced by pm. This grow I’ll be looking for more variaties that fit with my skills and situation on the coast of N.Ca. near the Bay. So far the major challenge is pm and botrytis.

Room is about 12x 6 x7 high just barely enough room to get to both sides of 3, 2x4 trays. 1 large adjustawing on a mover. 1,1000w MH for vegging, switching to 2, 600w lumatek hps end to end in the adjustawing for flowering.

Harborside Clones:

4,super silver haze
2, ak 47
6, purple diesel
2, sweet tooth
2 , atomic northern lights

Washed and dipped all clones in sm90, the next day sprayed with 2% h2o2, day after sm90 again. SO far nothing untoward. In a few days will spray with OxiDate and or sns244.

Air intake is filtered with a heppa filter

RH is about 55 to 60%; temps 72 to 76

Clones were transplanted to 4” coco fiber cups and after a few days moved under the 1000wmh at 40” or about 1000 fcs.

Feeding a tea made from great white, earth juice, catalyst, grow and microblast. At about 1/2 teas/gal.

Fimmed all clones yesterday.

Scrog grow ssh purple diesel ak47atomic nk sweetooth
Scrog grow ssh purple diesel ak47atomic nk sweetooth 2
Scrog grow ssh purple diesel ak47atomic nk sweetooth 3
Scrog grow ssh purple diesel ak47atomic nk sweetooth 4
Scrog grow ssh purple diesel ak47atomic nk sweetooth 5
Scrog grow ssh purple diesel ak47atomic nk sweetooth 6
Scrog grow ssh purple diesel ak47atomic nk sweetooth 7
Scrog grow ssh purple diesel ak47atomic nk sweetooth 8
dorjewright

dorjewright

Having a little trouble with the purple diesel stressing and just not perking up. I have them under a MH the lumens are about 900fc. I might of transplanted then too soon although there were rootletts growing out of the cube.

Added a super spreader which dropped the lumins to 800fcs or do. Sprayed sn90 and 2 drops of superthrive. Tonight they have perked up. My guess is too much light.

IMG 0114
IMG 0112
IMG 0116
Top Bottom