Scrog help.

• Thread starter Igot5onit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Igot5onit

Just wondering, I have a ebb n gro system with 3 1/2 gallon buckets how many plants would you put under 2 1000w xxxl hoods? I was thinking the normal 4 under each light but i wanted some of your opinions. I plan on putting a screen in but again im not sure on how big of a screen I should have or what size i should make the grid (2x3?) for 2 xxxl 1000w. The room I have is 5X11 but the majority of light is over a 5X8 area (if that makes sense) The other 3 feet i have fans, dehum, and the brain for the ebb n gro system. Thanks for all your help and info. Take care everyone.

Igot5

2DogWalker

Build it and grow on it, just hurry :)

Did you get anything started to put in this trellis yet????

For real make it 5 x 8, 4 plants under each one, will kill it for you....Diffrent strains trellis was like 4 x 7.5' and worked out well but he didn't have uber big hoods either you can get that light out there.....

Bong rips of deathstar for breakfast

HIt me up
2Dog

I

Igot5onit

Nothing started yet.....I am going to cut clones off my Chem Romance here soon. I have 2 females and prolly cut 4 off each so i can run them next to each other this next run, either weed out the one I don't want or find out I like them both.

Deathstar bong rips for breakfast sounds great.

Igot5

2DogWalker

Im gonna disassemble an old wood and white plastic wire fence pet gate I don't use anymore for my new flower room trellis on my DIY Drain table..... maybe cut out every other row of wire.....

Cool cool the chem romance sound great, check out aussies thread looks like they will be at least 70 dayer's....Should be some special chems in them there seeds tho for sure...

How many more days on your AI's?

2Dog

I

Igot5onit

My AI's are going to be starting week 8 Monday.....I'm thinking finish this week and then flush away. Depending on the crystal color i might go another 5 days or so, this damn shooting powder is giving me the tiniest of foxtails, almost like a little crown on the top. How about yours?

Igot5

2DogWalker

They look good I think today is like day 41 of 12/12, the pistils look good, bud swell is still pushing pretty hard, and there is a lot of nitrogen left in the plants too that I would like to start getting out of them...Im planing on feeding for 15 more days then flush for two weeks, unless I think I can get some good swell out of them with another week....I will start checkin crystals soon though..

No fox tails I burnt the tops of a few of the smaller nugs but nothing foxtailing....

2Dog

L

LikemindS

Build it and grow on it, just hurry :)

Did you get anything started to put in this trellis yet????

For real make it 5 x 8, 4 plants under each one, will kill it for you....Diffrent strains trellis was like 4 x 7.5' and worked out well but he didn't have uber big hoods either you can get that light out there.....

Bong rips of deathstar for breakfast

HIt me up
2Dog

I too am enjoying Rips of DeathStar for breakfast.
mmmmmm :animbong: mmmmmmm

I

Igot5onit

Oh I see how it is.....am I the only one not having DeathStar for breakfast. I feel so outta this loop.

Keep it dank all.

Igot5

S

ScrOGer

1 plant per 2 sqft. Mount screen 12-14" above the top of the bucket. you will have a nice and tight scrog. how much does chem romance stretch during the transition from veg to flower photoperiod?

I

Igot5onit

1 plant per 2 sqft. Mount screen 12-14" above the top of the bucket. you will have a nice and tight scrog. how much does chem romance stretch during the transition from veg to flower photoperiod?

No idea i haven't grown out the Chem Romance yet, I have read a lot about the screen only being 8-10" above the top of the buckets. If you dont mind me asking why 12-14" I would love to hear the answer.

Igot5

S

ScrOGer

No idea i haven't grown out the Chem Romance yet, I have read a lot about the screen only being 8-10" above the top of the buckets. If you dont mind me asking why 12-14" I would love to hear the answer.

Igot5

8-10 is perfect, I was advising a little higher, so you would more room to move branches around, seeeing it's your first time. 8"-10 is exactly where I place my screens. Some people have issues getting under a tight space like 8". that's all.

The pic below is 8" above the medium. you're on the right track. 8" will shorten your veg time too :)

D24AmputeeUnderSkirt
Top Bottom