SCROG or LSA?

• Thread starter cletus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cletus

SCROG or LST?

Hey farmers, what do you prefer SCROG or LST? I am going to be doing some of Big Buddha's Cheesus from fem seeds. I'm going to be building a planter and do organic soil. The planter will be 4'x4' and 2 feet deep. Side question should I make it deeper? It would be my first time using either of these methods. Also my light will be a 600 watt hps. Which one is prefered and why. Thanks guys.

B

BayArea

I prefer SCROG. I've heard Cheese is a great strain and currently grow a cutting of Blue Cheese that seems to be well on the way. It looks to be a large producer and already smells like blueberrys in week 3. As far as your planter I can't help but recommend using seperate buckets - one 4 by 4 planter will be more difficult to maintain and frequently ph fluctuations can occur in one section and not another if improperly mixed or watered. Seperate buckets allows some room for error. If your set on it however, 2 feet is deep enough, if not too deep (soil has to be able to dry out and air needs to get to the roots) and I'd add some dolomite lyme to the soil mix. A 600 is great, preferably an air cooled system. Best of luck -let us know how the Cheese turns out......

C

cletus

SCROG or LST?

thanks bay area i think i am going with scrog. i should get the seeds any day now. im excited but just smoked some blue deisil and a nice mystery sative. it clamed me down a bit. haha

Top Bottom