Scrog T5's for veg/HPS for flower? good or bad?

• Thread starter HOOFAH
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HOOFAH

if i was to have seperate veg and flower rooms, would it kill my yield by have 6 scrog'd plants in veg under t5? then put under a 600 watt hps for flowering?

trying to save money on the power and go under the radar

E

EastCoastGrow

thats what im planning on doing exactly haha i have a 8 bulb t5 and a 600 w hps

X

xRedkiller03x

dude Scrog always help's ur yield. lol.

This is what im planning, in my grow tent im gonna make it my flowering tent(400watt), in my closet im gonna have my veg area. after i flower my plants in my tent imma cut clones when its mature enough and put them in a humidity dome in my closet with 4 foot t5's. then once my other plants finish flowering imma move the clones and start them 12/12. gonna do it with prob 8 clones to make a sea of green cycle.

C

cheech

I went from vegging under 400 watt mh and 1000 watt mh to all t5's.

T5's can veg a plant to 2' no problems. It will work very easy with scrog, because the light won't even have to penetrate very far... But, if you did want to grow large plants under a T5, know that you can.

Better results than the 1000 mh, less wattage, and runs cooler. And I still get to run them 240 volt.... So my veg amperage went from 15 amps to 7 by replacing 3 1000 watt mh for 3 8 bulb t5's fixtures.

E

EastCoastGrow

dude Scrog always help's ur yield. lol.

This is what im planning, in my grow tent im gonna make it my flowering tent(400watt), in my closet im gonna have my veg area. after i flower my plants in my tent imma cut clones when its mature enough and put them in a humidity dome in my closet with 4 foot t5's. then once my other plants finish flowering imma move the clones and start them 12/12. gonna do it with prob 8 clones to make a sea of green cycle.

sameee idea with the sea of green idea but with less plants, let me know how it goes and if you have any pictures

Latest posts

Top Bottom