SCROG VS Cages

• Thread starter redwhiteblue
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PrefersHam

PrefersHam

On a side note...DS is the Billy-badass of these systems (not nut swinging) and yes everything in his garden is tailored to his size grow. So if you wanna do like him just tailor things size wise to your area.

I was under the impression we have only seen his clients grows. I am anticipating the 12/1/12 display of the Q9 grows.

PEace,

Ham

redwhiteblue

redwhiteblue

if your using undercurrent buckets and want cages the burpee tomato cages are perfect.. i absolutly love mine their like $35 for 3.. they fit nice and snug over the buckets perfectly almost like that what they were made for..

Thanks for this suggestion - Burpee was great!

U

ucing

So I've been calling all over Denver trying to find 6"x6" mesh fencing to build my cages with no luck. Would some one be able to point me to a store or website that I could order from?

Thanks!

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

Home De-pot has it in rolls (fencing area)or in heavier guage (i believe) as 4x8' sheets in the concrete section.

PnL

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

youve got plenty of height in the room, the issue is how many buckets youve got stacked.
I'd Still like to hear imput on this from you or DS about room dimensions and lighting peramiters. I would like to move to a system similar in style. I like the trees idea.

PnL

U

ucing

Thanks, HD only has the 4"x2" rolls. I was hoping to avoid the heavy gauge concrete sheets! Looking like that's my only option though.

ttystikk

ttystikk

I'd Still like to hear imput on this from you or DS about room dimensions and lighting peramiters. I would like to move to a system similar in style. I like the trees idea.

PnL

Was this question for me? If so, PM me and I'll be happy to give you more in depth information. I don't want to derail this thread...

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

So I've been calling all over Denver trying to find 6"x6" mesh fencing to build my cages with no luck. Would some one be able to point me to a store or website that I could order from?

Thanks!
Big R , murdochs or any feed store should have cattle panel comes in 16' sheets. Meshing is 6x 8 .. They also have lots of other options

ri420patient

ri420patient

i only have a 8 foot ceilng should i run trellis or cages im doing 4 600 watt drops and three 1000 watt hoods for this run

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

i only have a 8 foot ceilng should i run trellis or cages im doing 4 600 watt drops and three 1000 watt hoods for this run
I say a combo or two trellis, that way you can train as they grow to be young ladies and heve an upper trellis to hold your colas. With verts in there I like the cages with trellis just under 5ft.

ri420patient

ri420patient

I say a combo or two trellis, that way you can train as they grow to be young ladies and heve an upper trellis to hold your colas. With verts in there I like the cages with trellis just under 5ft.

so run the cages 4 ft then add a trellis around 5 ft

Top Bottom