Scrog With 5 Plants

• Thread starter bwailer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bwailer

Hello, I am very, very, very new and I was wondering if 5 plants was to many to scrod in a 3x3x6 tent with a 600w light. Thanks. I am trying to decide between this and LST.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

what plants u growing I never done sog but been a fan of lst for some time now

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Remember you need to get in there clean prune under them its just not throwing plants in a tent and then a scrog table over top and calling it a day

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

yup take a tape measure and measure a 3 foot x 3 foot area remember to think its closed off because its a tent right you will soon see 1 plant 2 plant max TBH 2 plants is pushing it specially after stretch not saying it cannot be done from seed its going to be 6 weeks to sex meanwhile your training plants to grow tops ,, pull out males add scrog and giver shit
now the only way your going to get inside under the back end to trim lower larf buds will be komoto dragon style lmao
Komoto

B

bwailer

Will 2 plants produce as much as 5 that have been topped a few times and trained?

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I have 4 plants in a 2x2 (1 per square ft).

With a 3x3 you could have 9 plants (1per sq ft) each in 2 gallon nursery pots.

So if you want 5 plants that would be a reasonable amount in the space you have to work with.

Also 1 plant can equal 5 plants just needs a long veg period.

Best bet is to grow more each round. That will help you by leveraging time.
5 plants will reach your end goal 5x faster than the equivalent single plant would.

For example (hypothetical) if it took 5 months for 1 plant to equal 5 plants.

For 5 plants It would take about 1 month for each to reach your goal seeing as each one only represents %20 of the total desired yield.

Last edited:
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I have 4 plants in a 2x2 (1 per square ft).

With a 3x3 you could have 9 plants (1per sq ft) each in 2 gallon nursery pots.

So if you want 5 plants that would be a reasonable amount in the space you have to work with.

Also 1 plant can equal 5 plants just needs a long veg period.

Best bet is to grow more each round. That will help you by leveraging time.
5 plants will reach your end goal 5x faster than the equivalent single plant would.

For example (hypothetical) if it took 5 months for 1 plant to equal 5 plants.

For 5 plants It would take about 1 month for each to reach your goal seeing as each one only represents %20 of the plants.

Rectangular small plastic garbage cans fir better in small spaces.

Latest posts

Top Bottom