Scrogg net filling up nicely

• Thread starter Jonnypierce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Does it look good to you guys ? I know you can't tell the colour of them but the colour is a really nice green no discolouration on Any leaves or the tips, they look pretty prefect to me, but I'm pretty new to growing and first time I've used a net

FourPlants

FourPlants

I'm still on my first grow but is a scrog that looks that loosely laid over the plants actually doing anything? I ran much tighter than that so I can actually use them to open up and spread the canopy. That just looks as if it will get in the way. How many plants is that and what are the dimensions of the space?

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

I'm still on my first grow but is a scrog that looks that loosely laid over the plants actually doing anything? I ran much tighter than that so I can actually use them to open up and spread the canopy. That just looks as if it will get in the way. How many plants is that and what are the dimensions of the space?
Hi yeah I get what your saying I've had the same concerns and it is working for now, its hard to explain but if I get too a bit that is loose I tighten it by attaching a new piece of string like I said it's hard to explain but it's working and in the next day or 2 I'm gonna knock up a timber frame 1.2 metre square and stretch the net tight and do it that way, I'm just checking really that I've got the right idea, as you can see it is manipulating the branches

20210823 003631
Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Yeah mate flipped on the Monday last week so a week and a day ago not that counting or owt 😂

Top Bottom