As Designed Scroll up/down not working with Chrome

• Thread starter 420Gator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420Gator

420Gator

some of the previously viewed threads I click on wont scroll up or down, it goes back to the last spot I viewed or last post I made but I can move the page at all. Other times I get 2 separate scroll things and I have to use both of them

no problems with IE

T

TECK

Can you please post a link that I can click on it so I reproduce your action?
If I understand correctly, you are viewing a thread and when you try to view a previous thread you cannot scroll up? Tell me exactly what you do, so I reproduce it also. I see no issues with scrolling and if there is one, is certainly related to browser software, not the website.

KeystonerFMX

KeystonerFMX

Premium Farmer
Supporter
somewhat related issue here, if not sorry to hijack.. when opening the photo viewer on attached files, the photos load at the very top of the page.. so on a long page i have to scroll all the way up to view the photos then scroll all the way back down to continue reading where i left off. using both Google Chrome Version 23.0.1271.97 m.. and Firefox 17.0.1 but it works properly on Internet Explorer and opens wherever i click on the pictures.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

LOL, can use my logmeinrescue account and just look at everyones problems....

being a diagnostic tech.... ive learned like 95% of problems are user error.... rarely is truly what they think the problem is is whats fuckin it up.

Top Bottom