Señor Sticky from Brothers Grimm.

• Thread starter Dlsly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dlsly

Dlsly

Very excited about this strain! Got the seeds Monday, put em in a paper towel and the seed popped in less then 24 hours. Planted in some Coast of Maine seed starter mix with extra perlite mixed in the soil mix.

Seor sticky from brothers grimm
Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
Following! I was looking at that seed pack, it's one of the $25 right? I almost bought a bunch of those tester packs last night stoned.

Dlsly

Dlsly

Totally! They’re out of the ones I wanted. You can apply to pay just shipping on the tester.

7cirlces

Just developing side growth tips. Almost there.
I got these when they first were dropped. I have one going in my tent right now that just finished week 3 of flower today.

I personally haven’t had any issues but several people I follow on IG have had bad luck with this strain herming.

You can check it out on IG @420bliss if you’d like. I’ve got basically the whole grow from start on my IG.

Dlsly

Dlsly

Yeah that’s the glue showing through. I have an old GG4 strain I grow once in a while. Super thick and fast growing but herms easily and herms every time if you go past 9 weeks of flower. I farm in Hudson falls is trying to order 3000 seeds for Soul. They grew G13 Genius last season. Know the owners from jam band scene lol.

micksob

micksob

Very nice man ...I'm growing out 2 of these and seven z99 at the moment ...just flipped to flower

PXL 20230513 200300526
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Nice! I have some fairly rare seeds from Brothers Grimm that I got when I met them at the 22 Canna Con in Denver. It's Romulan x Grimm Glue. They gave them to me as "tester" seeds but I haven't seen it listed for sale anywhere, yet. Somewhat a rare strain for them as they're known for more sativa strains, but I told Mr. Soul that I prefer indicas, so he hooked me up with these.

I have yet to pop any, as I am taking the season off to address health and personal, real life issues... I am considering popping a seed or two just to have something to play around with, though. If I do, I'll let y'all know how it works out.

Other than that I've heard a lot of good things about their strains, aside from the controversy about Mr. Soul, he does have some good genetics.

Latest posts

Top Bottom