Sea 90

• Thread starter bongobongo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
I just bought a bag thinking it's Epsom salt... Is it? It doesn't really say anything then salt with micro nutrients and microbials. I need something to spray to help MG and what not. What Epsom salt do you use?

Tnelz

Tnelz

I just bought a bag thinking it's Epsom salt... Is it? It doesn't really say anything then salt with micro nutrients and microbials. I need something to spray to help MG and what not. What Epsom salt do you use?
Its straight sea salt. If it's the boogie brew stuff. It's supposed to be full of micros and minerals. I add it to one tea a month. Don't know how much it helps but it certainly doesn't hurt. It Def isn't Epsom though. Also if it's the actual fertilizer sea 90 then I'm not positive.

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
Lame, guess I'll fuck around later, I'm having mg issues and Seamaiden swears by foliar feeding epsoms. Fuck it I'm going to ace

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
Ace didn't have them and had no idea where I could find them... Wtf. Dollar store

way2green

way2green

Bongo
You never twisted an ankle or had an infection that the doctor told you to soak in epsom salt? Haha

Tnelz

Tnelz

Bro go to a pharmacy. Every single one has Epsom. 1/4 tsp gallon. Spray for three consecutive days. If they green up u know it was mag. I tried it quite a while ago and it's never failed me. Seamaiden is dope!

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

You should try sea-crop it's has no sodium chloride but has all the oceans mono atomic nutrients which are more easily absorbed into the roots. I never tryed it but I'm most definitely will be very soon.

Top Bottom