Sea Crop mixing ratio

• Thread starter ladnar 1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

ladnar 1

Hi everyone. Brand new here and hoping for some insight. I am about to explore using a product called Sea Crop. I've notied others here discussing its attributes. Is there anyone out there who could tell me what the best mixing ration would be?

TheOutlier

TheOutlier

Hi everyone. Brand new here and hoping for some insight. I am about to explore using a product called Sea Crop. I've notied others here discussing its attributes. Is there anyone out there who could tell me what the best mixing ration would be?
not sure but i think your wording is confusing, unless sea crop is something new and i'm an old fogie. do you mean SoG a sea of green? and i'll also asusme you mean ratio of plants of different strains, but that strikes me as an odd question if you mean sea of green as the best is same strain and one you have grown and know its best growt like top once or not

L

ladnar 1

Well … like I said I am new to this .. but this is what I am speaking of … www.getseacrop.com …. I've heard lots of good things and was ready to try it … but wanted to make sure form others as to the proper ratio of concentrate to water for Cannabis. I'm thinking that the Cannabis ratio may be different than for normal vegitation.

Ya, I just looked up Sea of Green ... that's definitely not what I was talking about.

TheOutlier

TheOutlier

Well … like I said I am new to this .. but this is what I am speaking of … www.getseacrop.com …. I've heard lots of good things and was ready to try it … but wanted to make sure form others as to the proper ratio of concentrate to water for Cannabis. I'm thinking that the Cannabis ratio may be different than for normal vegitation.

Ya, I just looked up Sea of Green ... that's definitely not what I was talking about.
i have no idea just call them and ask. you don't have to say who you are, that said that seems kinda gimmicky bro. it looks like a fancy all in one using kelp meal and thing from the sea. nothing special there i hope you aren't paying allot

L

ladnar 1

i have no idea just call them and ask. you don't have to say who you are, that said that seems kinda gimmicky bro. it looks like a fancy all in one using kelp meal and thing from the sea. nothing special there i hope you aren't paying allot

Not really, it's more of a test for me … I have called but no answer … just leave a message. I always like to speak with someone .. old school LOL … I had seen some earlier threads on here regarding this product. Everyone sounded very positive so I thought id give it a whirl! Apprciated your comments, thanks.

TheOutlier

TheOutlier

Not really, it's more of a test for me … I have called but no answer … just leave a message. I always like to speak with someone .. old school LOL … I had seen some earlier threads on here regarding this product. Everyone sounded very positive so I thought id give it a whirl! Apprciated your comments, thanks.
im not saying it isn't but there was allot of flowery language there that was basically saying NPK comes from seal life lol and that isn't new or special. if you dont wanna mix your own kelp and alphalpha anmd single ingredient stuff then by all means i am sure it works i just wouldmn't over pay if it is allot more than other products. i organic recycle my soil i don't use anyhting but compost coco castings guano and other single ingredient DTE brand organic meals like aplphalpha kelp neem azomite langbenite etc. one buy of 150 i am good for years

G

Gicker

I have Use this product to see crop and I’d good there A few different versions on the market the one I had didn’t affect the pH at all I liked it it’s good

GDub51

GDub51

That's right Ladnar, what you have sounds like primarily a kelp extraction. This is one of the "organic" nutes used. You can add it to your feed or spray it on as a foliar. It is, however, just one component of the "organic: nutes used for cannabis. You're better off as a newbie probably with an "all around" feed like "Grow Big" followed by a flowering food like "Cha Ching" and many similar products you will find reviewed around the net. Just keep the amounts in line. By all means use it, being organic, it's tough to overdo it. I'm on my 3rd grow and this is the first year to go organic. It's more involved what with brewing your own aerobic tea and the like but takes a lot of time. So again the best advice for the newbie is "take it easy". Your plants are probably better off left mostly alone as long as you closely monitor their environmental conditions, keep your feed water PH'd properly (DON'T WATER TOO MUCH!) Think of giving fertilizer like serving dessert, a little goes a long way.

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

there's a grower on IC who has a grow thread on the subject (UN something like Osirica) . I never had success when trying it, but am willing to in the future

GDub51

GDub51

OH, Ladnar, I forgot that you should invest in a PH and TDS meters ASAP. These devices will only be in the teens each but are of prime importance in checking that your feed water is balanced well enough for your plant to eat. Let's compare with a hot dog; if you slather a quarter cup of mustard on it would you still eat it? Or you used your hot sauce like ketchup it will burn you just like accidentally feeding your plant an unbalanced meal is TOO EASY FOR THE BEGINNER TO DO AND THE MOST COMMON MISTAKE. If your using tap water as the starter, check it before you add anything to it. Mine is so hard out of the tap (over 400ppm) ((that's parts per million)) that it's too hard for the younguns and must be diluted with purchased RO water. ((reverse osmosis filtered to near 0 ppm)) I was burning my first grows or starving them when they got locked out from the over feeding that were among my first lessons so I thought I'd better get back to you and put this in perspective. By the way, the fish/kelp emulsion stuff I bought is so concentrated that a tablespoon makes the water "black" so be careful of the PPM's they should not be over about 500 to 700 right now. You can be more elaborate after flowering starts (up to as much as 1200ppm) with some hungry phenotypes. and keep the PH to the high 5's and low 6's for outdoor and you will be fine.

GDub51

GDub51

Ladnar the ratio is the same for tomatoes which are commonly listed on fertilizer instructions. The best guide is always the ppm reading AFTER adding to feed water. Since everybodies water is different just following the instructions can get you in trouble especially with young plants who can't "eat" as much as adults. If your starting water is hard then the listed amount will likely make your feed water too "heavy" in PPM. That's why the meters are so important because we all start with a different water. Always test the PH and PPM of your feed water BEFORE and AFTER adding nutrients to make the feed balanced and digestible by the plant.

Top Bottom