Seacrop/Ormus

• Thread starter Donkdbz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Donkdbz

Yeah i read a bunch of hippy mumbo crumbo about Ormus.

Anyways I use Ascophyllum nodosum extracts to day 7 of flower then switch to SeaCrop at 1-2ml gallon for bloom. The benefits of seaweed without the natural PGR effects that some strains don't like.

Yield increase....mmmm not so sure
Smell and and taste increase...yes

At 1-2ml a gallon shit is cheap

pugliese63

pugliese63

I've been looking at trying this. Are you using 1 to 2 ml per gallon daily or periodically? I know they mention not applying it with other synthetic nutrients. Are you mixing it with your nutes or making a separate application?

I read the test results for zucchini on their site. Quite interesting, the results showed a greater benefit using Sea Crop as a foliar with two applications at 1% or a single drench at .30 %.

I was considering doing a drench then a foliar application or two following the drench but may try it as a supplement to my regular nute schedule.

Thanks for sharing your experience, much appreciated.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yeah i read a bunch of hippy mumbo crumbo about Ormus.

Anyways I use Ascophyllum nodosum extracts to day 7 of flower then switch to SeaCrop at 1-2ml gallon for bloom. The benefits of seaweed without the natural PGR effects that some strains don't like.

Yield increase....mmmm not so sure
Smell and and taste increase...yes

At 1-2ml a gallon shit is cheap
I can't recall, was it you who started the other thread? I reopened it, cleaned up, with some links for discussion.

IMO, I don't think you can compare seaweed/kelp (macroalgae) to Seacrop or ORMUS/ORMEs. I think a more apt comparison would be to rock dusts, seawater and sea salts, stuff like Sea-90. I have used Sea-90, noted some very interesting results.

I am also of the opinion that we don't need to stay married to Ascophyllum nodosum, and I've asked for a divorce.

D

Donkdbz

I thought the other thread was gonna stay locked.....

I will answer in other thread

Latest posts

Top Bottom